Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • orbit F5.0.3 and resume_on_mouse_out

By K Lim

Orbitdata-options

I have orbit setup to display photos and it seems to be having trouble with pause_on_hover and resume_on_mouse_out. When I mouse over the photos, orbit pauses. But when I try to resume auto-play by mousing-out, orbit does not resume auto-play. I am using F5.0.3.

Last Reply by K Lim about 5 years ago

My Comments

K Lim commented on Zach K's post almost 4 years

It will help if you show us some code that you suspect is giving you problems in IE11.

Regards,
K

K Lim commented on James Pollard's post almost 4 years

I use F5. Google Maps work fine with it.
You can see an example here:
http://rendering.house/app/demo/
Click on the green button on the Welcome page and it will get you to a 2nd page - there is pull-up Google Map on the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps.

K.

K Lim commented on aj's post over 4 years

If you use sass/compass, you can change the variable $topbar-bg-color to the color of your choice.

Check the documentation here:
http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/topbar.html

K Lim commented on Michael Degli-Angeli's post over 4 years

I ran into this problem as well. I reverted back to sass to 3.3.14. There are some warnings about deprecated stuff when you run compass/sass. But other than that it appears to be working.

K Lim commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 5 years

@Eric, @Rafi,

My 2 cents on this.
I think this is a rather unfortunate decision. There seems to be tons of Orbit related questions on the Forum to suggest that it is one of the features in Foundation that has high usage. Pulling out support for it does not seem helpful for the community at large that uses Foundation.

K Lim commented on mohan's post almost 5 years

You need to add data-offcanvas in

<div class="off-canvas-wrap">

K Lim commented on Mary Hayne's post almost 5 years

The element in your markup should have an id set to "page-drop", which is the value you assigned to the attribute data-dropdown in the anchor link right above the .

Additionally, you need to add data-dropdown-content as an attribute of the element.

K Lim commented on K Lim's post almost 5 years

My use-case for accordion is that each of the DD has content with scrollable divs of sections. What I want to make sure is that when a DD is clicked and the content expands, the selected item in the div is scrolled into view. I can compute with scrollTop() to do that. However, the computation only works if the containing div is not hidden. That is the reason why I need a way to detect when the content of the DD becomes visible.

Detection of the click events as described in your Pen precedes the event when the content becomes visible. I cannot do the computation then as the content would still be hidden.

Thanks for you input!

klim

K Lim commented on K Lim's post almost 5 years

Thx!

but it is not quite what I am looking for. Detecting the click like in your Pen only tells us when the dd elements in the accordion is about to open/close. What I am looking for is the detection of the event when the content actually becomes visible.

klim

K Lim commented on Sander Schouten's post about 5 years

you can do this with some javascript.

add a class OR id to the menu item (see below).

then in your javascript, handle the click event for the menu item and basically send a click to the toggle-topbar element.

$('.menuItem').click(function(evt) {
    $('.toggle-topbar').click();
});
<h1><a href="#" class="menuItem" >Florence Nightingale Instituut</a></h1>

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Zach K's post almost 4 years

It will help if you show us some code that you suspect is giving you problems in IE11.

Regards,
K

You commented on James Pollard's post almost 4 years

I use F5. Google Maps work fine with it.
You can see an example here:
http://rendering.house/app/demo/
Click on the green button on the Welcome page and it will get you to a 2nd page - there is pull-up Google Map on the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps.

K.

You commented on aj's post over 4 years

If you use sass/compass, you can change the variable $topbar-bg-color to the color of your choice.

Check the documentation here:
http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/topbar.html

You commented on Michael Degli-Angeli's post over 4 years

I ran into this problem as well. I reverted back to sass to 3.3.14. There are some warnings about deprecated stuff when you run compass/sass. But other than that it appears to be working.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 5 years

@Eric, @Rafi,

My 2 cents on this.
I think this is a rather unfortunate decision. There seems to be tons of Orbit related questions on the Forum to suggest that it is one of the features in Foundation that has high usage. Pulling out support for it does not seem helpful for the community at large that uses Foundation.

You commented on mohan's post almost 5 years

You need to add data-offcanvas in

<div class="off-canvas-wrap">

You commented on Mary Hayne's post almost 5 years

The element in your markup should have an id set to "page-drop", which is the value you assigned to the attribute data-dropdown in the anchor link right above the .

Additionally, you need to add data-dropdown-content as an attribute of the element.

You commented on K Lim's post almost 5 years

My use-case for accordion is that each of the DD has content with scrollable divs of sections. What I want to make sure is that when a DD is clicked and the content expands, the selected item in the div is scrolled into view. I can compute with scrollTop() to do that. However, the computation only works if the containing div is not hidden. That is the reason why I need a way to detect when the content of the DD becomes visible.

Detection of the click events as described in your Pen precedes the event when the content becomes visible. I cannot do the computation then as the content would still be hidden.

Thanks for you input!

klim

You commented on K Lim's post almost 5 years

Thx!

but it is not quite what I am looking for. Detecting the click like in your Pen only tells us when the dd elements in the accordion is about to open/close. What I am looking for is the detection of the event when the content actually becomes visible.

klim

You commented on Sander Schouten's post about 5 years

you can do this with some javascript.

add a class OR id to the menu item (see below).

then in your javascript, handle the click event for the menu item and basically send a click to the toggle-topbar element.

$('.menuItem').click(function(evt) {
    $('.toggle-topbar').click();
});
<h1><a href="#" class="menuItem" >Florence Nightingale Instituut</a></h1>

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content