Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• F6 Toggler Help

By Ian Daly

foundation 6togglerjquery

Hey guys, I'm using toggler to make a little in page sub menu that slides in relevant content on link. Basically I will have 5 menu items, item1, item2, item3, item4, and item5 By default if I have item1 open and I toggle item2 to also become ope... (continued)

Last Reply by Ian Daly over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Moving to Wordpress

By Ian Daly

Foundationwordpress

Hey guys, I have a website that I built with foundation, that I want to move onto wordpress and I was just wondering if you had any advice on what the best way to go about this would be. It isnt a big website, only 6 pages. I have looked into eit... (continued)

Last Reply by Ian Daly over 4 years ago

My Comments

Ian Daly commented on bill's post 11 months

Bump on this thread. Any documentation on getting cache busting implemented with F6.4? Tried Paul Kirbys solution but am met with errors.

Ian Daly commented on Ian Daly's post almost 3 years

Created a new f4e project and all is working properly now. Not really sure what was going on.
Would deleting the node modules folder and then re running npm install possibly fix the issue in the old project?

Ian Daly commented on Ian Daly's post about 3 years

That worked and only took about 5 minutes! Thanks Corey you are always coming through with helpful info regarding F4E.

Ian Daly commented on Imri Persiado's post over 3 years

I did not make any changes to the gulpfile no. Someone else suggested deleting bower and node folders and re-installing them.

I am going to post this on github and see if we can get a response over there.

So I am fairly certain that is it something wrong with the foundation watch part of this.
If I delete the dist folder and then do npm run build it compiles the JS just fine and I get no errors. If I run foundation watch the js breaks and you get this error in console with the app.js.
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined

Ian Daly commented on Ian Daly's post over 3 years

Just throwing this out there but I was able to nest the grid using normal HTML and not inky. You can mix INKY and normal HTML in your project.
Also image sizes will have no effect as far as blowing out layouts using F4E because images will max at 100% width of the container. You actually want to upload images that are sized larger because based on your layout when the email goes to mobile the images will actually be larger than they are on desktop and you don't want them to look pixelated.

Imri I am also having this issue. It seems to have arisen in the last couple of days so I am not quite sure what is causing it. What exactly did you change to get this working? If you could put a pull request on git or show a diff somehow it would be much appreciated. I am in the middle of a project right now and really need this stuff working.
Rafi? Anyone? This is a big big big issue that needs to be addressed ASAP as it completely breaks pretty much all components in foundation.

For anyone else experiencing this issue I found a fix here that has not yet been rolled into the master.

https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/issues/397#issuecomment-215562101

Thanks Rafi! That fixed it. I have been staring at too much code lately obviously.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • js issue

By Imri Persiado

jsgulp

Hello everyone, for some unknown reason my app.js file is changed from what it should be into a single line code when I edit something in my source code(php files). When I first compile it (npm start) I get a fresh new working copy of the js file in my ... (continued)

Last Reply by Colin Marshall over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Rounded buttons in Inky HTML?

By c s

button

Hey everyone, new to the framework and I can't seem to find anything in the docs showing how to get a rounded button going in the Sass workflow. The pre-set $button-radius in the default _settings.scss does not seem to apply correctly. When I inspect... (continued)

Last Reply by c s over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Accordion problem

By jstubbs

accordion

Having a small issue with the accordion element and can't seem to fix it (Foundation 5.x). On the following page the accordion element mostly works fine (scroll down the page until you reach "Kostnader", "Laerer" and "Elevatealelser"). http://solborg.f... (continued)

Last Reply by jstubbs almost 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on bill's post 11 months

Bump on this thread. Any documentation on getting cache busting implemented with F6.4? Tried Paul Kirbys solution but am met with errors.

You commented on Ian Daly's post almost 3 years

Created a new f4e project and all is working properly now. Not really sure what was going on.
Would deleting the node modules folder and then re running npm install possibly fix the issue in the old project?

You commented on Ian Daly's post about 3 years

That worked and only took about 5 minutes! Thanks Corey you are always coming through with helpful info regarding F4E.

You commented on Imri Persiado's post over 3 years

I did not make any changes to the gulpfile no. Someone else suggested deleting bower and node folders and re-installing them.

I am going to post this on github and see if we can get a response over there.

So I am fairly certain that is it something wrong with the foundation watch part of this.
If I delete the dist folder and then do npm run build it compiles the JS just fine and I get no errors. If I run foundation watch the js breaks and you get this error in console with the app.js.
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined

You commented on Ian Daly's post over 3 years

Just throwing this out there but I was able to nest the grid using normal HTML and not inky. You can mix INKY and normal HTML in your project.
Also image sizes will have no effect as far as blowing out layouts using F4E because images will max at 100% width of the container. You actually want to upload images that are sized larger because based on your layout when the email goes to mobile the images will actually be larger than they are on desktop and you don't want them to look pixelated.

Imri I am also having this issue. It seems to have arisen in the last couple of days so I am not quite sure what is causing it. What exactly did you change to get this working? If you could put a pull request on git or show a diff somehow it would be much appreciated. I am in the middle of a project right now and really need this stuff working.
Rafi? Anyone? This is a big big big issue that needs to be addressed ASAP as it completely breaks pretty much all components in foundation.

For anyone else experiencing this issue I found a fix here that has not yet been rolled into the master.

https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/issues/397#issuecomment-215562101

Thanks Rafi! That fixed it. I have been staring at too much code lately obviously.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content