Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

My Comments

Wesley Picotte commented on Wesley Picotte's post about 4 years

I agree somewhat -- every project is unique so critical CSS will change. When rationale exists to make this extra step towards optimized performance, it's totally worthwhile.

Thanks for the uncss reference. I've asked about this previously--specifically, how to integrate it into an existing or future F5 sass install. I'm not sure, but assume compass should also be pulled into the grunt / gulp file. Thoughts?

Fingers crossed that it is included in F6 -- seems reasonable for any framework solution.

Wesley Picotte commented on Wesley Picotte's post over 4 years

Thanks - I'll play with this.

Wesley Picotte commented on Wesley Picotte's post almost 5 years

Thanks. I think that was a copy/paste error, but I'm a JS and Foundation newby so could have been my error. In any event, I have applied your code but still to no avail.

Beginner question here:

It's fine to place this code into app.js, so long as it's called after foundation.js and offcanvas.js, correct?

Wesley Picotte commented on Wesley Picotte's post almost 5 years

Thanks. Yes, tried codekit but I'm also using Foundation with ModX. Codekit is just one more piece in the mix that I don't want to figure out!

In any case, the issue above was with the pre-1.9 version of Ruby on my PC -- i.e. total pilot error on my part. Fixed this and the install now goes as expected.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Wesley Picotte's post about 4 years

I agree somewhat -- every project is unique so critical CSS will change. When rationale exists to make this extra step towards optimized performance, it's totally worthwhile.

Thanks for the uncss reference. I've asked about this previously--specifically, how to integrate it into an existing or future F5 sass install. I'm not sure, but assume compass should also be pulled into the grunt / gulp file. Thoughts?

Fingers crossed that it is included in F6 -- seems reasonable for any framework solution.

You commented on Wesley Picotte's post over 4 years

Thanks - I'll play with this.

You commented on Wesley Picotte's post almost 5 years

Thanks. I think that was a copy/paste error, but I'm a JS and Foundation newby so could have been my error. In any event, I have applied your code but still to no avail.

Beginner question here:

It's fine to place this code into app.js, so long as it's called after foundation.js and offcanvas.js, correct?

You commented on Wesley Picotte's post almost 5 years

Thanks. Yes, tried codekit but I'm also using Foundation with ModX. Codekit is just one more piece in the mix that I don't want to figure out!

In any case, the issue above was with the pre-1.9 version of Ruby on my PC -- i.e. total pilot error on my part. Fixed this and the install now goes as expected.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content