Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Pizza Amore Charts Setup Problem

By Hugh Js

pizza amore

Hi I have a question regarding the zurb pizza amore charts that I was hoping someone could help answer! I am trying to fiddle around with the charts but I cannot seem to work out how to actually get it to display on a webpage. The webpage says to ... (continued)

Last Reply by Kenyon about 4 years ago

My Comments

Hugh Js commented on Hugh Js's post almost 4 years

Thank you Kyle & Lynda.

I haven't seen or used BC yet. I think Wordpress is the best option (for me at least) at this stage. Due to the popularity of it I think it would be wise for me to learn it.

I've always wondered what CMS Zurb uses, as well as other big agencies. Building sites without a CMS seems easier at this stage for me but that is really not helpful for clients in this day and age... specifically for small businesses.

Is anyone aware of what CMS Zurb uses?

Hugh Js commented on Hugh Js's post almost 4 years

Thanks Kyle.

Do you the in-built drag/drop UI builders or do you code from scratch? Thanks for the advice I am watching some videos now and will try and learn how to vet started!

By the way. What is your workflow like? Do you start with a blank theme like jointsWP or underscores and then build on from there?

Thanks

Hugh Js commented on Hugh Js's post almost 5 years

Hi Bob thanks for your response. I am still having some difficulties figuring this all out. I am trying to just display the chart on a blank page before I attempt to use it anywhere else. I've linked everything including the svg file you linked me to as well as changing the name and location to fit my folder setup.

I guess my question is...

1. Do i need to change anything in the CSS file itself? e.g.
[data-pie-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1), [data-bar-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1), [data-line-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1) {
  color: #f23d3d; }
  1. (the post changed it to a 1 instead of 2.) How do I initialize the chart like it says to in the instructions? Pizza.init();

Thanks again in advance and apologies if these questions are really dumb and simple! I have been learning html css for the past little while and just starting to learn javascript. If its not worth the effort then completely understand and I can maybe try other things until I'm able to figure it out!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Pizza Amore Charts Setup Problem

By Hugh Js

pizza amore

Hi I have a question regarding the zurb pizza amore charts that I was hoping someone could help answer! I am trying to fiddle around with the charts but I cannot seem to work out how to actually get it to display on a webpage. The webpage says to ... (continued)

Last Reply by Kenyon about 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hugh Js's post almost 4 years

Thank you Kyle & Lynda.

I haven't seen or used BC yet. I think Wordpress is the best option (for me at least) at this stage. Due to the popularity of it I think it would be wise for me to learn it.

I've always wondered what CMS Zurb uses, as well as other big agencies. Building sites without a CMS seems easier at this stage for me but that is really not helpful for clients in this day and age... specifically for small businesses.

Is anyone aware of what CMS Zurb uses?

You commented on Hugh Js's post almost 4 years

Thanks Kyle.

Do you the in-built drag/drop UI builders or do you code from scratch? Thanks for the advice I am watching some videos now and will try and learn how to vet started!

By the way. What is your workflow like? Do you start with a blank theme like jointsWP or underscores and then build on from there?

Thanks

You commented on Hugh Js's post almost 5 years

Hi Bob thanks for your response. I am still having some difficulties figuring this all out. I am trying to just display the chart on a blank page before I attempt to use it anywhere else. I've linked everything including the svg file you linked me to as well as changing the name and location to fit my folder setup.

I guess my question is...

1. Do i need to change anything in the CSS file itself? e.g.
[data-pie-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1), [data-bar-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1), [data-line-id] > *:nth-child(7n+1) {
  color: #f23d3d; }
  1. (the post changed it to a 1 instead of 2.) How do I initialize the chart like it says to in the instructions? Pizza.init();

Thanks again in advance and apologies if these questions are really dumb and simple! I have been learning html css for the past little while and just starting to learn javascript. If its not worth the effort then completely understand and I can maybe try other things until I'm able to figure it out!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers