Menu icon Foundation

Designer

I'm new to Foundation, but I liked the concept very much and decided to use it in making my LeadGen site.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Daniel Vassilev commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Hi adm666,

thanks for this prompt reply. Unfortunately I'm not that good with JS and I think I'd need some more explanation here. Can you paste the entire code after your suggested correction, because I'm not sure where to put those in the code. That will be great. Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Daniel Vassilev commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Thanks a lot Dominic. Your method sure worked for me. I still have a small problem though - the sending of the data from the form happens only after one hits the SUBMIT button twice. Any ideas why?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Hi adm666,

thanks for this prompt reply. Unfortunately I'm not that good with JS and I think I'd need some more explanation here. Can you paste the entire code after your suggested correction, because I'm not sure where to put those in the code. That will be great. Thanks in advance!

Daniel

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

Thanks a lot Dominic. Your method sure worked for me. I still have a small problem though - the sending of the data from the form happens only after one hits the SUBMIT button twice. Any ideas why?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content