Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Austin Tx

I am a freelance web designer and coder located in Austin, TX. I love everything about website design and originally taught myself. I decided in 2012 to get a degree in web and interactive media.

My Posts

My Comments

James Gehring commented on Daryl Baker's post over 2 years

Not sure what your asking? A free version of what exactly?

James Gehring commented on hector_sapien's post over 3 years

Can you be a little more clear on your problem? The reference you gave uses bootstrap.

James Gehring commented on hector_sapien's post over 3 years

Not sure what your problem is, can you be more clear? The reference page use bootstrap so not sure what I am looking at to solve your problem.

James Gehring commented on James Gehring's post over 3 years

@Anthony Gomes Sure thing, if you go to my site there are several ways to contact me. http://epick.website . What are you needing done?

@Edie Johnny They are fixed now. Sorry about that.

Hey Anthony Gomes, I fixed the links to these templates. I am hoping t be able to provide some higher quality ones with more functionality.

Sorry about that. We are in the process of switching servers, let me see what happened.

James Gehring commented on James Gehring's post almost 5 years

Thanks for a great framework!

James Gehring commented on Sven's post about 5 years

If you don't use foundation.min.js then you have to add foundation.tooltips.js. The foundation min has all of the foundation js files in one.

James Gehring commented on Florian's post about 5 years

Try this

<div class="row">
  <div class="test large-12 columns">
    <div class="large-8 large-push-4 medium-6 medium-push-6 small-12 columns">Text</div>
    <div class="large-4 large-pull-8 medium-6 medium-pull-6 small-12 columns">Image</div>
    </div>
  </div>

or you could give the class test a height value, really depends on what your doing with it.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • 100% height column

By hector_sapien

100%heightdivcolumn

Hi everybody! I have two centered columns and both have content at the top. The columns have a different background color and I would like them to stretch to the bottom of the viewport. My problem is that the columns ends where the content ends. I... (continued)

Last Reply by Elles pallin over 3 years ago

Following

Followers

• Remy Schrader has no published posts

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Daryl Baker's post over 2 years

Not sure what your asking? A free version of what exactly?

You commented on hector_sapien's post over 3 years

Can you be a little more clear on your problem? The reference you gave uses bootstrap.

You commented on hector_sapien's post over 3 years

Not sure what your problem is, can you be more clear? The reference page use bootstrap so not sure what I am looking at to solve your problem.

You commented on James Gehring's post over 3 years

@Anthony Gomes Sure thing, if you go to my site there are several ways to contact me. http://epick.website . What are you needing done?

@Edie Johnny They are fixed now. Sorry about that.

Hey Anthony Gomes, I fixed the links to these templates. I am hoping t be able to provide some higher quality ones with more functionality.

Sorry about that. We are in the process of switching servers, let me see what happened.

You commented on James Gehring's post almost 5 years

Thanks for a great framework!

You commented on Sven's post about 5 years

If you don't use foundation.min.js then you have to add foundation.tooltips.js. The foundation min has all of the foundation js files in one.

You commented on Florian's post about 5 years

Try this

<div class="row">
  <div class="test large-12 columns">
    <div class="large-8 large-push-4 medium-6 medium-push-6 small-12 columns">Text</div>
    <div class="large-4 large-pull-8 medium-6 medium-pull-6 small-12 columns">Image</div>
    </div>
  </div>

or you could give the class test a height value, really depends on what your doing with it.

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• Remy Schrader has no published posts