Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

John Mayer commented on John Mayer's post over 4 years

Thanks for the reply! I see now how that would not work. Im kind of new to using mixins so could you maybe explain to me how I can use a mixin in this case? Does foundation use a mixin to set the background color of the topbar? and if so where can I find this and how can I include it in apps.scss?

I can tell I'm learning allot just by trying to figure this out :)

John Mayer commented on John Mayer's post over 4 years

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply!
I actually did end up using the top bar (I just love the collapased menu that it provides for smaller screen!).
I changed the background to transparent using Sass and I put everything in a div container with a background image.

Thanks again!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on John Mayer's post over 4 years

Thanks for the reply! I see now how that would not work. Im kind of new to using mixins so could you maybe explain to me how I can use a mixin in this case? Does foundation use a mixin to set the background color of the topbar? and if so where can I find this and how can I include it in apps.scss?

I can tell I'm learning allot just by trying to figure this out :)

You commented on John Mayer's post over 4 years

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply!
I actually did end up using the top bar (I just love the collapased menu that it provides for smaller screen!).
I changed the background to transparent using Sass and I put everything in a div container with a background image.

Thanks again!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content