Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Pierre MARTIN commented on Pierre MARTIN's post about 5 years

Hi guys, and thanks for your help.

i have posted a question regarding this issue on SO (See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20970347/zurb-foundation-and-row-collapse ).

@Sergej, by any chance, do you know if there is the same bug with older versions of Foundation?

Thanks a bunch!
Pierre.

i just checked, the Gem is pulling 5.0.2.0. i'm not sure wether this reflects the same version as the underlying foundation framework being bundled within the gem... What version shall i use according to your experience?

Thanks,
Pierre.

Sergej, i will check the version of foundation the Gemfile is pulling, and will post it back here. Thanks for your time helping me!

Hmm strange. i'm on Safari 7.0.1 on Mavericks. The foundation version i'm using is based on the foundation-rails gem (In my Gemfile: "gem 'foundation-rails', '~> 5.0.0'").
Also, i'm using compass-rails, jquery-rails and angularjs-rails, but i don't think it's messing with foundation.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Pierre MARTIN's post about 5 years

Hi guys, and thanks for your help.

i have posted a question regarding this issue on SO (See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20970347/zurb-foundation-and-row-collapse ).

@Sergej, by any chance, do you know if there is the same bug with older versions of Foundation?

Thanks a bunch!
Pierre.

i just checked, the Gem is pulling 5.0.2.0. i'm not sure wether this reflects the same version as the underlying foundation framework being bundled within the gem... What version shall i use according to your experience?

Thanks,
Pierre.

Sergej, i will check the version of foundation the Gemfile is pulling, and will post it back here. Thanks for your time helping me!

Hmm strange. i'm on Safari 7.0.1 on Mavericks. The foundation version i'm using is based on the foundation-rails gem (In my Gemfile: "gem 'foundation-rails', '~> 5.0.0'").
Also, i'm using compass-rails, jquery-rails and angularjs-rails, but i don't think it's messing with foundation.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers