Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Diago Tyler commented on Diago Tyler's post over 4 years

Failing to add support for some of the resolutions was the reason the layout was acting improperly. I've redone the pages to support all three resolutions.

Diago Tyler commented on Diago Tyler's post almost 5 years

I fixed it by changing the amount of columns on screen $total-columns: 18;

Diago Tyler commented on Diago Tyler's post almost 5 years

<li class="has-form">
  <div class="large-4 small-9 columns" style="margin-top: 6px; margin-left: 6px;">
    <input type="text" placeholder="Search">
  </div>
  <div style="margin-top: -9px;">
    <a href="#" class="button [radius round]" style="margin-left: -14px;">Search</a>
  </div>
</li>

Settings

This is a link
This is another
Yet another

The navigation is the longest element on the screen. The structure and everything else is still in the right place. Nothing is sliding over to the other side of the screen. It's just that the page width is so long that it duplicates a small part of the wallpaper and navigation.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Diago Tyler's post over 4 years

Failing to add support for some of the resolutions was the reason the layout was acting improperly. I've redone the pages to support all three resolutions.

You commented on Diago Tyler's post almost 5 years

I fixed it by changing the amount of columns on screen $total-columns: 18;

You commented on Diago Tyler's post almost 5 years

<li class="has-form">
  <div class="large-4 small-9 columns" style="margin-top: 6px; margin-left: 6px;">
    <input type="text" placeholder="Search">
  </div>
  <div style="margin-top: -9px;">
    <a href="#" class="button [radius round]" style="margin-left: -14px;">Search</a>
  </div>
</li>

Settings

This is a link
This is another
Yet another

The navigation is the longest element on the screen. The structure and everything else is still in the right place. Nothing is sliding over to the other side of the screen. It's just that the page width is so long that it duplicates a small part of the wallpaper and navigation.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content