Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Antonin Januska commented on dwisniew's post almost 5 years

I've had a similar issue whenever the folder myApp already existed. If the process failed, it'd leave behind a myApp folder and re-trying would make the process fail silently.

Can you try to see if that happened? Also, try to remove and reinstall foundation-cli, there have been numerous fixes on the platform in the past month. See if that helps

I'm running 14.10 and it works but I'll spin up a VM with 13.04 to troubleshoot further if the above advice doesn't help.

Antonin Januska commented on Karl Johan Kleist's post almost 5 years

One thing I can suggest is running the command as an administrator. I tried to recreate your issue (remove those packages and install them again) and didn't have a problem.

The other thing could be your NPM and Node versions. There have been some upgrades and it looks like this issue has popped up often.

You can check your npm version with npm -v. I'm currently on 1.4.28. You can check your node version via node -v. I'm currently on 0.10.33.

Antonin Januska commented on Adrian P's post almost 5 years

Hello everyone,
First of all, thanks for sharing my video. I'll definitely make another with a tutorial on how to incorporate FA into an existing app.

As far as all the concerns go:

The best way right now to create an application really is copying the app.js and using only the specific stuff you want to use. Here's the file: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps/blob/master/js/angular/app.js There ARE a couple of files tied specifically to the application module (DefaultController is one) and the basic config in the app.js, but again, you can just copy/paste that.

This will allow you to use your own dependency injection and specify all your own settings.

That was the way it was designed (the app.js either to work as is or serve as a template for angular developers).

However, I've been working on a branch with a major refactor (https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps/pull/282) that will allow you to just import foundation module and foundation.dynamicRouting for routing and foundation.dynamicRouting.animations for routing animations.

I feel like that will solve all of these problems. I'm hoping to get these out for v1.1

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on dwisniew's post almost 5 years

I've had a similar issue whenever the folder myApp already existed. If the process failed, it'd leave behind a myApp folder and re-trying would make the process fail silently.

Can you try to see if that happened? Also, try to remove and reinstall foundation-cli, there have been numerous fixes on the platform in the past month. See if that helps

I'm running 14.10 and it works but I'll spin up a VM with 13.04 to troubleshoot further if the above advice doesn't help.

You commented on Karl Johan Kleist's post almost 5 years

One thing I can suggest is running the command as an administrator. I tried to recreate your issue (remove those packages and install them again) and didn't have a problem.

The other thing could be your NPM and Node versions. There have been some upgrades and it looks like this issue has popped up often.

You can check your npm version with npm -v. I'm currently on 1.4.28. You can check your node version via node -v. I'm currently on 0.10.33.

You commented on Adrian P's post almost 5 years

Hello everyone,
First of all, thanks for sharing my video. I'll definitely make another with a tutorial on how to incorporate FA into an existing app.

As far as all the concerns go:

The best way right now to create an application really is copying the app.js and using only the specific stuff you want to use. Here's the file: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps/blob/master/js/angular/app.js There ARE a couple of files tied specifically to the application module (DefaultController is one) and the basic config in the app.js, but again, you can just copy/paste that.

This will allow you to use your own dependency injection and specify all your own settings.

That was the way it was designed (the app.js either to work as is or serve as a template for angular developers).

However, I've been working on a branch with a major refactor (https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps/pull/282) that will allow you to just import foundation module and foundation.dynamicRouting for routing and foundation.dynamicRouting.animations for routing animations.

I feel like that will solve all of these problems. I'm hoping to get these out for v1.1

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content