Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Topbar and Carousel

By Gareth Johns

topbar

I have a site setup but I want to have the top bar then a carousel set up on the index page so the top bar takes up the space it needs then the carousel takes up the remaining space. If I set the carousel / slider to 100ch then it leaves a gap a the botto... (continued)

Replies
  • Page Loading with Flexbox

By Gareth Johns

jquery

I have a site http://aqualis.co that is using Siteleaf, Foundation and a couple of other bits, hopefully the site structure is OK but I'm having issues with the page loading, I'm using flex box but basically when the page loads there is a slight glit... (continued)

Last Reply by Gareth Johns about 3 years ago

Replies
  • Page Loading

By Gareth Johns

I have a site built using Foundation and Siteleaf. The structure is hopefully solid but it seems a little slow to load, with the top bar not coming in straight-away, I imagine this is because I have the Javascript at the bottom of the page but is there an... (continued)

Last Reply by Gareth Johns about 3 years ago

• NEW
  • Orbit Previous and Next

By Gareth Johns

Orbit

I have the following code, is there anyway to have the previous and next buttons vertically centered to the image rather than the entire container?   <div class="orbit" role="region" aria-label="Featured Projects" data-orbit data-options="animIn... (continued)

My Comments

Gareth Johns commented on Gareth Johns's post about 3 years

The images only equal 200KB each page, I'm not sure why it would have such a drastic flash before loading.

Gareth Johns commented on Gareth Johns's post about 3 years

Thanks for the info Kenth, I've revised a couple of bits on the site, point 1 and 3 but if you cache does it mean that if I load new content it will still be caches?

Gareth Johns commented on Gareth Johns's post over 3 years

Thanks for the reply, I'll go through those points and see if I can minimise it.

Gareth Johns commented on Colin Hill's post over 3 years

I'm trying to set captions outside the container, was this ever resolved?

Gareth Johns commented on phil's post over 3 years

Did you resolve this in the end, having the exact same issue

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gareth Johns's post about 3 years

The images only equal 200KB each page, I'm not sure why it would have such a drastic flash before loading.

You commented on Gareth Johns's post about 3 years

Thanks for the info Kenth, I've revised a couple of bits on the site, point 1 and 3 but if you cache does it mean that if I load new content it will still be caches?

You commented on Gareth Johns's post over 3 years

Thanks for the reply, I'll go through those points and see if I can minimise it.

You commented on Colin Hill's post over 3 years

I'm trying to set captions outside the container, was this ever resolved?

You commented on phil's post over 3 years

Did you resolve this in the end, having the exact same issue

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content