Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

kalaivani nair commented on kalaivani nair's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi, Thanks for that...that jquery file related to some other plugin and I think it should cause the problem..Well I guess.

Currently I changed the design of my site a bit. I placed the top menu after wp_header(). As for the offcanvas menu I still place before wp_header() and it doesn't work .But when I place it after it, it works but of course design wise not nice. So can I know wht preventing it from runniing in header?

kalaivani nair commented on kalaivani nair's post over 4 years

I've tried to copy the same way of how scripts are called in enqueque.php, however it doesn't worrk. But I created a file called home.js inside js folder and this seems to control the script. Unfortunately I can't remember which tutorial i refered for this.

The pagination for the slideshow that I wanted to show appears in accordance with the images called from db. WHn i emptied the scripts in home.js ,this doesn't appeoar(I mean pagination). So my script partially working. BUt i wonder why they're unclickable and image not appearing too.

This is the 3rd day I sitting with no solution for this issue. Any help would be great.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on kalaivani nair's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi, Thanks for that...that jquery file related to some other plugin and I think it should cause the problem..Well I guess.

Currently I changed the design of my site a bit. I placed the top menu after wp_header(). As for the offcanvas menu I still place before wp_header() and it doesn't work .But when I place it after it, it works but of course design wise not nice. So can I know wht preventing it from runniing in header?

You commented on kalaivani nair's post over 4 years

I've tried to copy the same way of how scripts are called in enqueque.php, however it doesn't worrk. But I created a file called home.js inside js folder and this seems to control the script. Unfortunately I can't remember which tutorial i refered for this.

The pagination for the slideshow that I wanted to show appears in accordance with the images called from db. WHn i emptied the scripts in home.js ,this doesn't appeoar(I mean pagination). So my script partially working. BUt i wonder why they're unclickable and image not appearing too.

This is the 3rd day I sitting with no solution for this issue. Any help would be great.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content