Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Manchester

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Russell Spencer commented on Dominic Barnard's post 4 months

Thanks Rafi,
One of the issues I'm having is that when I include a JavaScript library to the config.yml file it doesn't compile. As a workaround, I'm adding the CDN to the HTML page for it to work.
It says in the yml file that it's on the todo list to resolve this issue.
Is adding the JavaScript CDN to the HTML file the best workaround, or is there a better solution?
Cheers.

Russell Spencer commented on Dominic Barnard's post 4 months

Foundation is moving away from Bower and towards using Webpack. Even on the Bower website, they are recommending Webpack, so it's probably worth getting familiar with NPM and Webpack if you use Foundation.

Russell Spencer commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

I've checked the Bower.json file which indicates that the latest version of Foundation was downloaded with the CLI.

Thanks again to the Zurb team and all the contributors to Foundation.

Russell Spencer commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

Excellent work!

I've one question though, when I create a new site using the CLI it says (v6.0), is this the latest version?

Thanks.

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Dominic Barnard's post 4 months

Thanks Rafi,
One of the issues I'm having is that when I include a JavaScript library to the config.yml file it doesn't compile. As a workaround, I'm adding the CDN to the HTML page for it to work.
It says in the yml file that it's on the todo list to resolve this issue.
Is adding the JavaScript CDN to the HTML file the best workaround, or is there a better solution?
Cheers.

You commented on Dominic Barnard's post 4 months

Foundation is moving away from Bower and towards using Webpack. Even on the Bower website, they are recommending Webpack, so it's probably worth getting familiar with NPM and Webpack if you use Foundation.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

I've checked the Bower.json file which indicates that the latest version of Foundation was downloaded with the CLI.

Thanks again to the Zurb team and all the contributors to Foundation.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

Excellent work!

I've one question though, when I create a new site using the CLI it says (v6.0), is this the latest version?

Thanks.

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content