Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Boise, ID

My Posts

• npm start errors

By Jay Clark

rubybundler

When trying to run `foundation-apps watch` or `npm start` I get an error from gulp-ruby-sass: The console output is in the code section (below?). The process seems to get past the error and goes on to say "Successfully Built", but I don't see any othe... (continued)

Last Reply by Jay Clark almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Jay Clark commented on JULL WEBER's post almost 5 years

I am also wanting this functionality. I'm a bit surprised it isn't included by default. I expected that foundation-apps watch would setup a watch process that could be connected to with the LiveReload Chrome extension.,,

Jay Clark commented on Jay Clark's post almost 5 years

I checked to see if my Windows machine had C:\dev\null, and it did. It was filled with content from last month (I don't know which app was putting content there).

The solution appears to be, delete the folder C:\dev\null (leave the dev folder). Re-running npm start gives no more error messages.

Posts Followed

• npm start errors

By Jay Clark

rubybundler

When trying to run `foundation-apps watch` or `npm start` I get an error from gulp-ruby-sass: The console output is in the code section (below?). The process seems to get past the error and goes on to say "Successfully Built", but I don't see any othe... (continued)

Last Reply by Jay Clark almost 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on JULL WEBER's post almost 5 years

I am also wanting this functionality. I'm a bit surprised it isn't included by default. I expected that foundation-apps watch would setup a watch process that could be connected to with the LiveReload Chrome extension.,,

You commented on Jay Clark's post almost 5 years

I checked to see if my Windows machine had C:\dev\null, and it did. It was filled with content from last month (I don't know which app was putting content there).

The solution appears to be, delete the folder C:\dev\null (leave the dev folder). Re-running npm start gives no more error messages.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content