Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Changing default colors

By Simon Olley

cssSass

Now this must be straight forward, but I've failed to figure it out. I'm trying hard to unZurb my site and I've managed to add css to drive color changes to 'a' tags, but changing color values to the menu tabs and their hover and active states is another ... (continued)

Last Reply by Simon Olley almost 5 years ago

Replies
  • Sizing outside the box

By Simon Olley

codebrowser width

My first website using foundation and I'm under a bit of pressure to get it finished so could anyone help me with this small problem? Most of my pages contain themselves to 960 pixels width, but the following two where I have a side column do not, and ... (continued)

Last Reply by Simon Olley almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Simon Olley commented on Simon Olley's post almost 5 years

Thanks Rafi, that certainly works, and I managed to get it to work for previous modals too, although I now have to hand code the previous and next ids for about 50 modals! I was hoping for something that just applied itself to stepping through the modals as they appeared rather than having to custom code each one.

But thanks again, because it does at least work!

Thanks guys. I'll work on that basis.

Thanks Darek,

It's all beginning to make sense!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Simon Olley's post almost 5 years

Thanks Rafi, that certainly works, and I managed to get it to work for previous modals too, although I now have to hand code the previous and next ids for about 50 modals! I was hoping for something that just applied itself to stepping through the modals as they appeared rather than having to custom code each one.

But thanks again, because it does at least work!

Thanks guys. I'll work on that basis.

Thanks Darek,

It's all beginning to make sense!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content