Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

Replies
  • remove 'open-right' from dropdown

By P M

Dropdown alignment

I am using the dropdown that works fine on desktop, and smaller phones (iphone 5), but on iphone 6 landscape view, it's adding 'open-right' class which pushes the dropdown content to the right, and off-screen. How do I remove this functionality from autom... (continued)

Last Reply by james murphy over 4 years ago

Replies
  • dropdown double-tap in mobile

By P M

dropdown

I am using a dropdown as an enhanced tooltip to display information when you roll-over an icon. It works fine in desktop, but you need to double-tap the icon for the dropdown to appear in mobile. If I remove the is_hover:true; then it works fine in mobile... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 4 years ago

My Comments

P M commented on P M's post over 4 years

Yes, iphone 6/6 plus in landscape is treating it as medium, rather than small. Is there a way to adjust that for just this control, without affecting the breakpoints for the rest of the site? Or do you have another suggestion?

P M commented on P M's post over 4 years

I am using Foundation 5.5. You can view the example here - www.coloradotech.edu/degrees. You can use Chrome Dev tools mobile emulator to simulate the difference between iphone 5 + 6 landscape mode, when you click on the red badge.

P M commented on P M's post almost 5 years

It only works with iPhone 6 Chrome. it doesn't work (needing a single-tap) on any other device/mobile browser. Yes, I am loading modernizr.

P M commented on udeme's post almost 5 years

remove the class open within the class="f-dropdown open"

P M commented on P M's post almost 5 years

Thanks for the response. I have been able to get sprites working on other projects, so I know about them. I was just having issue implementing them into Foundation 3 nav-bar.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on P M's post over 4 years

Yes, iphone 6/6 plus in landscape is treating it as medium, rather than small. Is there a way to adjust that for just this control, without affecting the breakpoints for the rest of the site? Or do you have another suggestion?

You commented on P M's post over 4 years

I am using Foundation 5.5. You can view the example here - www.coloradotech.edu/degrees. You can use Chrome Dev tools mobile emulator to simulate the difference between iphone 5 + 6 landscape mode, when you click on the red badge.

You commented on P M's post almost 5 years

It only works with iPhone 6 Chrome. it doesn't work (needing a single-tap) on any other device/mobile browser. Yes, I am loading modernizr.

You commented on udeme's post almost 5 years

remove the class open within the class="f-dropdown open"

You commented on P M's post almost 5 years

Thanks for the response. I have been able to get sprites working on other projects, so I know about them. I was just having issue implementing them into Foundation 3 nav-bar.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content