Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Los Angeles, Ca

My Posts

• Absolute position row to top

By Scot Nery

absolute

Hi! I'm trying to do parallax scrolling with jquery. I'd like to position a row absolutely from top, but I would like it to still work with the grid columns and stuff. I was hoping the following code would align normally horizontally, but it doesn't.... (continued)

Last Reply by Scot Nery about 2 years ago

My Comments

Scot Nery commented on Scot Nery's post about 2 years

okay, I updated to the new foundation and here's the codepen. All I changed was adding grid-container at the right place and I got my side margins the way I wanted them. Thank you for the push... https://codepen.io/scotnery/pen/GEaJXr

Scot Nery commented on Scot Nery's post about 2 years

Still looking for answers

Scot Nery commented on Scot Nery's post almost 3 years

that's what it looks like on a real ipad

this is only a simple demonstration... the reveal modal is green. the background color or the Body is red.  It works great on desktop, but not on iPad

Scot Nery commented on Scot Nery's post over 3 years

what i'm saying is that ".expanded" doesn't work in the top bar. I don't know if it's an error in the new version of foundation, or if the blog post and documentation is outdated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Scot Nery's post about 2 years

okay, I updated to the new foundation and here's the codepen. All I changed was adding grid-container at the right place and I got my side margins the way I wanted them. Thank you for the push... https://codepen.io/scotnery/pen/GEaJXr

You commented on Scot Nery's post about 2 years

Still looking for answers

You commented on Scot Nery's post almost 3 years

that's what it looks like on a real ipad

this is only a simple demonstration... the reveal modal is green. the background color or the Body is red.  It works great on desktop, but not on iPad

You commented on Scot Nery's post over 3 years

what i'm saying is that ".expanded" doesn't work in the top bar. I don't know if it's an error in the new version of foundation, or if the blog post and documentation is outdated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content