Menu icon Foundation

Designer

Explorer - foodie - computer undergrad

My Posts

My Comments

Shreekar Chonkar commented on Maria Rodriguez's post over 4 years

I'll go with Brandon here, a sketch would be helpful.
But if you need to use just the icons, you should go with the icon fonts. They're easy to put in the code, and have same properties as the text.

Check out www.icomoon.io (Or use Foundation's native icons)
You can choose all the icons you like, download them, copy paste the fonts folder, add the css to your html and use them with .
and Done !

I hope this helps.

Shreekar Chonkar commented on Shreekar Chonkar's post over 4 years

Thank you both of you.
Brandon's option works best for me :D

Shreekar Chonkar commented on Jay Dcoder's post over 4 years

Hey, Jay.
Not adding any component to "row" class, should disable the responsiveness. Although i'm not so sure about this. You should give it a try.

Shreekar Chonkar commented on Web Toaster's post over 4 years

Hey Steve,
The link you've posted seems like the thing that'd give me a full screen slider, but I don't really want the clipping to happen. how do i do that?

Never mind. I think it'll work this way :P

Shreekar Chonkar commented on Kirsten Cassidy's post over 4 years

Hey Kirsten,
Considering there is no Hover state in the small devices, the only action is, click/tap. So either one can do is open a link or open a dropdown. Perhaps you might want to add that link in your dropdown. and hide it on the large screens using the "hide-for-large-up" class.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Maria Rodriguez's post over 4 years

I'll go with Brandon here, a sketch would be helpful.
But if you need to use just the icons, you should go with the icon fonts. They're easy to put in the code, and have same properties as the text.

Check out www.icomoon.io (Or use Foundation's native icons)
You can choose all the icons you like, download them, copy paste the fonts folder, add the css to your html and use them with .
and Done !

I hope this helps.

You commented on Shreekar Chonkar's post over 4 years

Thank you both of you.
Brandon's option works best for me :D

You commented on Jay Dcoder's post over 4 years

Hey, Jay.
Not adding any component to "row" class, should disable the responsiveness. Although i'm not so sure about this. You should give it a try.

You commented on Web Toaster's post over 4 years

Hey Steve,
The link you've posted seems like the thing that'd give me a full screen slider, but I don't really want the clipping to happen. how do i do that?

Never mind. I think it'll work this way :P

You commented on Kirsten Cassidy's post over 4 years

Hey Kirsten,
Considering there is no Hover state in the small devices, the only action is, click/tap. So either one can do is open a link or open a dropdown. Perhaps you might want to add that link in your dropdown. and hide it on the large screens using the "hide-for-large-up" class.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content