Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | Chicago, IL

My Posts

My Comments

James Dobry commented on James Dobry's post over 4 years

@Brenton Lang, I have not come across anything yet. I think since the way Foundation's Reveal is comprised, this is not possible out of the box. I am going to try to make it work by 'hacking' Foundation after it opens.

The only other quick-fix option is to make the content inside of the Reveal be scrollable and always make sure it is within the viewport, but I think that makes it look 'ugly.'

James Dobry commented on James Dobry's post almost 5 years

Since there will be multiple tabs, I went with the reflow option, as there was multiple tabs and I didn't want to rebind all of foundation a second time.

James Dobry commented on James Dobry's post almost 5 years

The page source code has it's own Overflow properties - that is fine.

The issue here, is the modal is not contained within the overlay_bg. The overlay_bg prevents the page content from scrolling, but since this does not contain the modal, it will never scroll the modal.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Dobry's post over 4 years

@Brenton Lang, I have not come across anything yet. I think since the way Foundation's Reveal is comprised, this is not possible out of the box. I am going to try to make it work by 'hacking' Foundation after it opens.

The only other quick-fix option is to make the content inside of the Reveal be scrollable and always make sure it is within the viewport, but I think that makes it look 'ugly.'

You commented on James Dobry's post almost 5 years

Since there will be multiple tabs, I went with the reflow option, as there was multiple tabs and I didn't want to rebind all of foundation a second time.

You commented on James Dobry's post almost 5 years

The page source code has it's own Overflow properties - that is fine.

The issue here, is the modal is not contained within the overlay_bg. The overlay_bg prevents the page content from scrolling, but since this does not contain the modal, it will never scroll the modal.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content