Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Colin Hill commented on Colin Hill's post over 5 years

Hey Eric-

The idea is to move to a specific group of slides within the slide show. For example, the link would take you to the first of four slides that are related. Then rather than have the slide show stop it would continue to cycle so you could view all the slides from that point forward.

However, if it's not built in to the current release it doesn't really matter anyways.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

-C

Colin Hill commented on Colin Hill's post over 5 years

Hey Rafi-

Yeah I was looking for a solution to move the caption outside and above the container. It doesn't look like it is possible. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Colin Hill's post over 5 years

Hey Eric-

The idea is to move to a specific group of slides within the slide show. For example, the link would take you to the first of four slides that are related. Then rather than have the slide show stop it would continue to cycle so you could view all the slides from that point forward.

However, if it's not built in to the current release it doesn't really matter anyways.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

-C

You commented on Colin Hill's post over 5 years

Hey Rafi-

Yeah I was looking for a solution to move the caption outside and above the container. It doesn't look like it is possible. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content