Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | somewhere near Bordeaux, France

not only, not completly an engineer, maybe kind of mix between a lead developer and an analyst. I like to understand needs, and (try to) create some code stuff for fulfil it (and please myself, too ..) I can write HTML5 (all-of-it), php, and also AS3 (too bad that flex became such a zombie)

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Pascal Menut commented on Rafi Benkual's post about 5 years

Amazing !

You did some nice works, really !! online version is quite instable sometimes, but not a surprise because of the complexity..
Congrats, and hope your success will be there !

Pascal Menut commented on Pierre ALLYNDREE's post about 5 years

Great news ! I'm also looking for some works around drag&drop&slide&other-effects.

This project (https://zurb.com/gingerbread/) is interesting, but seems very "young", i mean not very much improvement in it, cos it's only some blog-activity.

Is there anybody who knows other "ressources" ?

And also, what about drag&drop into the core-development-feelings ?

I'm at the beginning of an interesting project (e-education), and i need to choose some framework : I really like Zurb because i think it's more modern, logical and sexy, also, than otherone. But now i need to fix uncertainties about dragdrop fonctionnalities, I will write by myself, probably, but sometimes (often) it's better to work in open-source.

(and to Karl Ward : i don't think dragdrop is used only for backends, it's time now to put it in our frontend !)

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post about 5 years

Amazing !

You did some nice works, really !! online version is quite instable sometimes, but not a surprise because of the complexity..
Congrats, and hope your success will be there !

You commented on Pierre ALLYNDREE's post about 5 years

Great news ! I'm also looking for some works around drag&drop&slide&other-effects.

This project (https://zurb.com/gingerbread/) is interesting, but seems very "young", i mean not very much improvement in it, cos it's only some blog-activity.

Is there anybody who knows other "ressources" ?

And also, what about drag&drop into the core-development-feelings ?

I'm at the beginning of an interesting project (e-education), and i need to choose some framework : I really like Zurb because i think it's more modern, logical and sexy, also, than otherone. But now i need to fix uncertainties about dragdrop fonctionnalities, I will write by myself, probably, but sometimes (often) it's better to work in open-source.

(and to Karl Ward : i don't think dragdrop is used only for backends, it's time now to put it in our frontend !)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content