Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • creating full width columns

By owen

960gridFoundation 5

I have been using foundation and it's pretty cool, I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around this one issue though. Foundation grid is in the 960px box, what if I wanted to create a row that spans the entire screen so it sorta breaks out of the 9... (continued)

Last Reply by owen over 4 years ago

Replies
  • app.css and small.css

By owen

scsscss

Hello I've created my app.scss file and it links properly and works nicely now. The thing is I'd like to be able to split the app.css into a separate .css file that I can load first then load the other part of the file later.

Last Reply by owen almost 5 years ago

• customizing top-bar with sass

By owen

scsstop-bar

Hello I've been trying to edit foundation 5 top-bar, I copied the entire top-bar code from the foundation.css file and placed it into the _settings.scss no matter what settings i change or edit nothing gets updated on the attached html site. how can I ... (continued)

Last Reply by ghvfcytdf almost 5 years ago

My Comments

owen commented on Guido Grulke's post over 4 years

is there anything that we can do to get around this being an html5 validation error?

owen commented on owen's post over 4 years

thank you very much that was it.

owen commented on owen's post almost 5 years

omg Alexander that was amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

If I edit the app.scss file that compiles down to 1 app.css file.

How can I take out some of the scss code from the app.scss and have that limited section of scss file compile down to a new css file.

So i will have a setup like this

app.scss --> app.css
smaller.scss --> small.css

So that I can optimize my css files one for speed and the other just to do all the heavy lifting?

this will output 1 app.css file which is okay but let's say i'd like to have two .css files 1 thats smaller that i can inline or load first, then a secondary .css file that I can load async

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Guido Grulke's post over 4 years

is there anything that we can do to get around this being an html5 validation error?

You commented on owen's post over 4 years

thank you very much that was it.

You commented on owen's post almost 5 years

omg Alexander that was amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

If I edit the app.scss file that compiles down to 1 app.css file.

How can I take out some of the scss code from the app.scss and have that limited section of scss file compile down to a new css file.

So i will have a setup like this

app.scss --> app.css
smaller.scss --> small.css

So that I can optimize my css files one for speed and the other just to do all the heavy lifting?

this will output 1 app.css file which is okay but let's say i'd like to have two .css files 1 thats smaller that i can inline or load first, then a secondary .css file that I can load async

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content