Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Chennai, TamilNadu

Digital Information editor - Pixeleditors.

My Posts

My Comments

Hari Harker commented on Hari Harker's post about 2 years

jQuery version - v2.2.4
foundation.min.css - v6.3.1
foundation.min.js - v6.3.1I changed the version of external references in CodePen from v6.3.0 to v6.3.1 (what I have used). It works in the CodePen but not in my jsFiddle/local dev.

Hari Harker commented on Ariel Frailich's post about 2 years

Off the top of my mind, I guess they would have kept Off Canvas to render responsive menu/navigation bar when you switch over to medium (tablet) screens or small (mobile) screens. Also, I guess the "Uncomment this line" is meant to uncomment all the comments made for your Off Canvas to work fine. You would understand better if you uncomment, reload the page and reduce your browser window size to see the differences that Off Canvas provides in medium and small screen resolutions.

Hari Harker commented on Jonathan Ireland's post about 3 years

Setting the max-height of orbit-container in terms of vh fixed the issue for me.

Hari Harker commented on Aravind Udayashankara's post about 3 years

Using Foundation 6 and setting max-height in terms of vh fixed the issue for me.

Hari Harker commented on Jesse Nicholson's post about 3 years

I have raised this as a question in StackOverFlow - Link. 

Hari Harker commented on Brian Tan's post about 3 years

I have raised this as a question in StackOverFlow - Link. Update :I have resolved the issue. I had used 
$(document).foundation();
inside a <script> tag in my html page and also have used the same in my "app.js" file. Removing either of those statements fixed the warning.

Hari Harker commented on Izzy's post about 3 years

If you are using Foundation 6, then this answer might help. Sticky Nav

Hari Harker commented on Marco M. Jaeger's post about 3 years

This might help http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26160839/css-flex-box-layout-full-width-row-and-columns
ORYour grid-content / grid block might be having a padding-left and padding-right. Make the padding to 0px and you will your element to the full width.

Hari Harker commented on Apple's post about 4 years

Use <dl> and <dd>.
<ul> and <li> doesnt work even in the latest stable release.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hari Harker's post about 2 years

jQuery version - v2.2.4
foundation.min.css - v6.3.1
foundation.min.js - v6.3.1I changed the version of external references in CodePen from v6.3.0 to v6.3.1 (what I have used). It works in the CodePen but not in my jsFiddle/local dev.

You commented on Ariel Frailich's post about 2 years

Off the top of my mind, I guess they would have kept Off Canvas to render responsive menu/navigation bar when you switch over to medium (tablet) screens or small (mobile) screens. Also, I guess the "Uncomment this line" is meant to uncomment all the comments made for your Off Canvas to work fine. You would understand better if you uncomment, reload the page and reduce your browser window size to see the differences that Off Canvas provides in medium and small screen resolutions.

You commented on Jonathan Ireland's post about 3 years

Setting the max-height of orbit-container in terms of vh fixed the issue for me.

You commented on Aravind Udayashankara's post about 3 years

Using Foundation 6 and setting max-height in terms of vh fixed the issue for me.

You commented on Jesse Nicholson's post about 3 years

I have raised this as a question in StackOverFlow - Link. 

You commented on Brian Tan's post about 3 years

I have raised this as a question in StackOverFlow - Link. Update :I have resolved the issue. I had used 
$(document).foundation();
inside a <script> tag in my html page and also have used the same in my "app.js" file. Removing either of those statements fixed the warning.

You commented on Izzy's post about 3 years

If you are using Foundation 6, then this answer might help. Sticky Nav

You commented on Marco M. Jaeger's post about 3 years

This might help http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26160839/css-flex-box-layout-full-width-row-and-columns
ORYour grid-content / grid block might be having a padding-left and padding-right. Make the padding to 0px and you will your element to the full width.

You commented on Apple's post about 4 years

Use <dl> and <dd>.
<ul> and <li> doesnt work even in the latest stable release.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content