Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

Replies
  • Converting to 6.3 - Ajax Modals

By G W

AJAXmodal

Loading ajax content into modals used to be simplicity itself, now I don't know what i'm doing. My problem is that the content to be loaded is dynamic. I will have lots of links to load into a single modal. In 5, I would do this: <a href="\video\123"... (continued)

Last Reply by G W almost 2 years ago

Replies
  • Yeti Launch for Windows

By G W

yetiwindows

I've been using Foundation 5 for a while now but I've been waiting for Yeti Launch for Windows before using version 6. I've previously tried installing the Sass version on 5 with no success. Is there an expected release date for the new windows instal... (continued)

Last Reply by vondes vondes 3 months ago

• Responsive width menu

By G W

Greetings. I'm working on my first large-scale project using foundation and I've hit a problem. I have a very long/wide multi-level horizontal menu with an unknown number of items. For mobiles it degrades to off-canvas which is great. What I want to... (continued)

Last Reply by husaude about 4 years ago

My Comments

G W commented on G W's post about 1 month

You guys have a problem with bots. Don't click on the link above. Wish we could report it.

G W commented on G W's post almost 2 years

I've no way to report the above as a spam post.

Is anyone able to help please?

G W commented on G W's post over 3 years

Yes, that's exactly what I want the user to be able to do. It's a fully responsive site, but I want to allow a desktop view if the user wishes. I run a large site with lots of different features and some of them require a wide screen and pinch/zoom/pan is quite acceptable if viewing on a mobile in certain circumstances.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Converting to 6.3 - Ajax Modals

By G W

AJAXmodal

Loading ajax content into modals used to be simplicity itself, now I don't know what i'm doing. My problem is that the content to be loaded is dynamic. I will have lots of links to load into a single modal. In 5, I would do this: <a href="\video\123"... (continued)

Last Reply by G W almost 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on G W's post about 1 month

You guys have a problem with bots. Don't click on the link above. Wish we could report it.

You commented on G W's post almost 2 years

I've no way to report the above as a spam post.

Is anyone able to help please?

You commented on G W's post over 3 years

Yes, that's exactly what I want the user to be able to do. It's a fully responsive site, but I want to allow a desktop view if the user wishes. I run a large site with lots of different features and some of them require a wide screen and pinch/zoom/pan is quite acceptable if viewing on a mobile in certain circumstances.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content