Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • emmett not working with zurb foundation?

By Ryan Hellerud

data-tabs

Guys so I have a problem getting my accordion data-tab panels to work after generating code with emmett and editing the tags that need to be included in the elements. Please see the http://jsfiddle.net/r073fpx5/1/ notice that the data-tab part under the a... (continued)

Replies
  • reactive tables

By Ryan Hellerud

tables

hello awesome friends, how do i get reactive tables? I am trying to figure out a solution to make the table on my main page www.new.omegadesignla.com to no scroll right/left but fit on the mobile device completely. I don't like how the table makes it s... (continued)

Last Reply by Ross Brooks almost 5 years ago

Replies
  • sticky table headers?

By Ryan Hellerud

tableshtml

Hi guys, Im working on a site that's may use long scroll tables and I was wondering if there is a way or a feature to make the table header sticky on scroll so that the users may see the labels for the related data they are looking at?

Last Reply by Ryan Hellerud almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Ryan Hellerud commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

You have to choose a course to see the accordions, and they wont click down. http://new.omegadesignla.com/courses/math.php

I included all the necessary files i though and it works on my local server just not online. I am getting these errors.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL modernizr.js:437
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input foundation.min.js:1
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function app.js:3
Uncaught ReferenceError: Foundation is not defined foundation.accordion.js:4

Thanks, I didn't realize I needed git, node and ruby for manual install.

awesome! Thanks Rafi! Unrelatedly, I'm using a work windows computer without install privileges and Im trying to do the manual install as stated on the directions, I followed the directions to the best of my knowledge but when I load the example index.html it is not styled at all, is there something I might be missing? Its using IE 10 but I don't think that should matter. Maybe I'm not following the directions clearly. I made unzipped the foundation master template, then made a bower_components folder and copied the contents of the bower zip file in there but it's not working.

dang no love?

Haha, i'm definately not asking for anyone to do it all for me, as you can see, I've done all the work myself, and just looking for guidance on how I can learn to fix the issues myself. Right now, I've made some changes and I think some of the issues are solved, but more have appeared!! gah!! Now, some funky stuff going on with the 3 step part... Also, What do you mean about the css in a seperate file? I have the css in its own style sheet or do you mean the @media part should be in a seperate file?

Ryan Hellerud commented on Brian Davidson's post almost 5 years

If you would like to make the timer bar hidden just over-ride the style element in your css with the following code:

.orbit-progress{visibility:hidden;}

it says someone replied to this post, but i cant see the reply??

any help please?

fixed, was missing closing div.

Thanks Rafi, I understand that when you compile the changes are saved in the the *.css file but for some reason my changes now in the _settings.scss file dont seem to be working, for example. I change the setting for $topbar-bg-color but it only changes a portion of my top bar color not the entire top bar. Aslo if i uncomment the line below that in _settings nothing changes.

Also not sure if this is the way it supposed to work but when I try and put the $oil variable back into the bg color it gives me an error for variable not found. I thought those variables where already defined however I may be mistaken.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

You have to choose a course to see the accordions, and they wont click down. http://new.omegadesignla.com/courses/math.php

I included all the necessary files i though and it works on my local server just not online. I am getting these errors.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL modernizr.js:437
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input foundation.min.js:1
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function app.js:3
Uncaught ReferenceError: Foundation is not defined foundation.accordion.js:4

Thanks, I didn't realize I needed git, node and ruby for manual install.

awesome! Thanks Rafi! Unrelatedly, I'm using a work windows computer without install privileges and Im trying to do the manual install as stated on the directions, I followed the directions to the best of my knowledge but when I load the example index.html it is not styled at all, is there something I might be missing? Its using IE 10 but I don't think that should matter. Maybe I'm not following the directions clearly. I made unzipped the foundation master template, then made a bower_components folder and copied the contents of the bower zip file in there but it's not working.

dang no love?

Haha, i'm definately not asking for anyone to do it all for me, as you can see, I've done all the work myself, and just looking for guidance on how I can learn to fix the issues myself. Right now, I've made some changes and I think some of the issues are solved, but more have appeared!! gah!! Now, some funky stuff going on with the 3 step part... Also, What do you mean about the css in a seperate file? I have the css in its own style sheet or do you mean the @media part should be in a seperate file?

You commented on Brian Davidson's post almost 5 years

If you would like to make the timer bar hidden just over-ride the style element in your css with the following code:

.orbit-progress{visibility:hidden;}

it says someone replied to this post, but i cant see the reply??

any help please?

fixed, was missing closing div.

Thanks Rafi, I understand that when you compile the changes are saved in the the *.css file but for some reason my changes now in the _settings.scss file dont seem to be working, for example. I change the setting for $topbar-bg-color but it only changes a portion of my top bar color not the entire top bar. Aslo if i uncomment the line below that in _settings nothing changes.

Also not sure if this is the way it supposed to work but when I try and put the $oil variable back into the bg color it gives me an error for variable not found. I thought those variables where already defined however I may be mistaken.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content