Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• spacing tabs apart

By Ryan Hellerud

tabs

Guys, just wondering how to space tabs appart so they can appear equally spaced kinda like http://www.flvs.net/Pages/default.aspx kinda how they have it equally spaced to fit. Any ideas? thnx

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

• NEW
  • need help with little bug

By Ryan Hellerud

zurb

So i'm having a small bug on the site im developing, not sure what it is. The link is http://new.omegadesignla.com/courses/socialScience.php . Notice how the first two classes have an extra clickable anchor link section that looks like is being generated.... (continued)

• NEW
  • wierd noMethod error in css

By Ryan Hellerud

scss

Getting this wierd error when i ran compass watch on a new project, and it wont style. NoMethodError: undefined method `specificity' for [:not(.button)]:Array not sure where this is comming from since im trying to start a new project. Ran bundle ect.

My Comments

Ryan Hellerud commented on Karl Robinson's post over 4 years

im trying to do this same thing from a different external page, but want to link to the accordian and have it active and at the correct location. Where would I need to place the javascript?

Ryan Hellerud commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

Hey I couldnt get it installed. Kept getting .dll errors.

Forgot to mention the video is stored on my computer as an mp4 so im not sure iframe would work? Also I can size the video with html 5 video tag but it does not fit in the modal and does not look correct because the modal background is too big or small. I don't have it on live site yet but does that help?
```HTML
Click Me For A Modal

<div id="myModal" class="reveal-modal small" data-reveal>
        <video width="560" height="420" controls>Apex Online Registration
            <source src="/Videos/ApexOnlineRegistration.mp4" type="video/mp4">
        </video> 
        <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
    </div>

Hi Rafi, Not sure what you mean but I think Jeff understood me correctly. She just wants the drop down toggle on/off when you click the course title div im guess. No idea why she wants that I think because she doesnt want it to togle when you click the label. I dont think its that big of a deal just a reason for me to look into more javascript.

lol, yeah. All good points and I agree 100%. At first glance I told her it would not be possible, Shes not even here and wont see her till friday but I would like to look in and explore how to do it if only as an excuse for me to learn/play with some javascript

thanks figured out that i had the same stupid text for all the panels so couldnt tell it was chaning and actually working lol. damn

i tried installing kdiff but it gave me errors and wont install on. Im on windows, is there another program that is similar I could try?

I checked as far much as my eye can see but ill check into kdiff3 and report back, thanks.

Hi Don, I tried this but it did not seem to work.

never mind my friend Rafi, I guess when i uploaded the files the connection was curropted because I re-uploaded files and it all works

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • need help with little bug

By Ryan Hellerud

zurb

So i'm having a small bug on the site im developing, not sure what it is. The link is http://new.omegadesignla.com/courses/socialScience.php . Notice how the first two classes have an extra clickable anchor link section that looks like is being generated.... (continued)

Replies
  • reactive tables

By Ryan Hellerud

tables

hello awesome friends, how do i get reactive tables? I am trying to figure out a solution to make the table on my main page www.new.omegadesignla.com to no scroll right/left but fit on the mobile device completely. I don't like how the table makes it s... (continued)

Last Reply by Ross Brooks almost 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Karl Robinson's post over 4 years

im trying to do this same thing from a different external page, but want to link to the accordian and have it active and at the correct location. Where would I need to place the javascript?

You commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

Hey I couldnt get it installed. Kept getting .dll errors.

Forgot to mention the video is stored on my computer as an mp4 so im not sure iframe would work? Also I can size the video with html 5 video tag but it does not fit in the modal and does not look correct because the modal background is too big or small. I don't have it on live site yet but does that help?
```HTML
Click Me For A Modal

<div id="myModal" class="reveal-modal small" data-reveal>
        <video width="560" height="420" controls>Apex Online Registration
            <source src="/Videos/ApexOnlineRegistration.mp4" type="video/mp4">
        </video> 
        <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
    </div>

Hi Rafi, Not sure what you mean but I think Jeff understood me correctly. She just wants the drop down toggle on/off when you click the course title div im guess. No idea why she wants that I think because she doesnt want it to togle when you click the label. I dont think its that big of a deal just a reason for me to look into more javascript.

lol, yeah. All good points and I agree 100%. At first glance I told her it would not be possible, Shes not even here and wont see her till friday but I would like to look in and explore how to do it if only as an excuse for me to learn/play with some javascript

thanks figured out that i had the same stupid text for all the panels so couldnt tell it was chaning and actually working lol. damn

i tried installing kdiff but it gave me errors and wont install on. Im on windows, is there another program that is similar I could try?

I checked as far much as my eye can see but ill check into kdiff3 and report back, thanks.

Hi Don, I tried this but it did not seem to work.

never mind my friend Rafi, I guess when i uploaded the files the connection was curropted because I re-uploaded files and it all works

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content