Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Align magellan container to right

By visam

Magellan

Hi, I do appreciate the effort pretty much, and would like to say that I am using Foundation CSS at my 3 independent projects. I want to know, whether it is possible to align the magellan container when user scrolls down. In other words, I want magell... (continued)

Last Reply by wanda0123456 almost 2 years ago

My Comments

visam commented on visam's post over 5 years

Hi,

Why no one pay some interest here?
Thanks in advance..

<div id="registerForm" class="small reveal-modal" data-reveal>
   <br/>
   <form action="registerUser.php" method="post" data-abide>
        <fieldset>
            <legend>Register</legend>
            <div class="row">
                <div>
                    <br/>
                    <div class="panel">
                        <div class="name-field">
                            <label>Full Name <small>required</small></label>
                            <input type="text" name="name" required required pattern="[a-zA-Z]+" placeholder="Ali Veli">
                        </div>
                        <div class="email-field">
                            <label>Email address <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="user-email" type="email" name="email"  required placeholder="ali@veli.com">
                            <span class="alert-box alert radius" id="user-email-alert" style="display: none;">
                                Oopps! There seems to be a record with the same email address.<br/>
                                You should use another one in order to perform a successful register!</span>
                        </div>
                        <div class="password-field">
                            <label>Password <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="password" type="password" name="pass" required pattern="password" 
                                   placeholder="minimum 8 characters: including at least one number and one capital letter">
                            <small class="error">Your password must be minimum 8 characters, and include at least: one number and one capital letter.</small>
                        </div>
                        <div class="password-confirmation-field">
                            <label>Confirm Password <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="confirmPassword" type="password" required
                                   data-equalto="password" placeholder="must match to the upper field">
                            <small class="error">The passwords did not match!</small>
                        </div>
                        <button type="submit" name="submit" value="register!">OK!</button>
                    </div>
                </div>                        
            </div>
        </fieldset>
    </form>
</div> 

Hi Rafi,
Thank you for your input, however, I does not seem to work. Inspecting the page I figure I should apply
float: right ! important;

to

[data-magellan-expedition] .sub-nav
but this also does not do the job. What to do?

Best,
Visam

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Align magellan container to right

By visam

Magellan

Hi, I do appreciate the effort pretty much, and would like to say that I am using Foundation CSS at my 3 independent projects. I want to know, whether it is possible to align the magellan container when user scrolls down. In other words, I want magell... (continued)

Last Reply by wanda0123456 almost 2 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on visam's post over 5 years

Hi,

Why no one pay some interest here?
Thanks in advance..

<div id="registerForm" class="small reveal-modal" data-reveal>
   <br/>
   <form action="registerUser.php" method="post" data-abide>
        <fieldset>
            <legend>Register</legend>
            <div class="row">
                <div>
                    <br/>
                    <div class="panel">
                        <div class="name-field">
                            <label>Full Name <small>required</small></label>
                            <input type="text" name="name" required required pattern="[a-zA-Z]+" placeholder="Ali Veli">
                        </div>
                        <div class="email-field">
                            <label>Email address <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="user-email" type="email" name="email"  required placeholder="ali@veli.com">
                            <span class="alert-box alert radius" id="user-email-alert" style="display: none;">
                                Oopps! There seems to be a record with the same email address.<br/>
                                You should use another one in order to perform a successful register!</span>
                        </div>
                        <div class="password-field">
                            <label>Password <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="password" type="password" name="pass" required pattern="password" 
                                   placeholder="minimum 8 characters: including at least one number and one capital letter">
                            <small class="error">Your password must be minimum 8 characters, and include at least: one number and one capital letter.</small>
                        </div>
                        <div class="password-confirmation-field">
                            <label>Confirm Password <small>required</small></label>
                            <input id="confirmPassword" type="password" required
                                   data-equalto="password" placeholder="must match to the upper field">
                            <small class="error">The passwords did not match!</small>
                        </div>
                        <button type="submit" name="submit" value="register!">OK!</button>
                    </div>
                </div>                        
            </div>
        </fieldset>
    </form>
</div> 

Hi Rafi,
Thank you for your input, however, I does not seem to work. Inspecting the page I figure I should apply
float: right ! important;

to

[data-magellan-expedition] .sub-nav
but this also does not do the job. What to do?

Best,
Visam

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content