Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Clifton Canady commented on Sherry Bradford's post about 4 years

@Sherry Bradford Not trying to be rude but my first question is why are you living in IE8. It is an insecure browser with vulnerabilities.

Clifton Canady commented on Carter Wooten's post over 4 years

Carter,

I noticed that the slides were scrolling over top of the tab-bar. Thats how i figured it out.

Carter,

You need to make the the z-index of the tab-bar like 30. The fullpage.js slide are above your tab-bar. Below is the solution. (http://codepen.io/cliftonc0613/pen/WvEKbK)

.tab-bar {
  z-index: 30;
}

Clifton Canady commented on Clifton Canady 's post over 4 years

Jeremy,

It would be nice if it did. Also I was wanting the open/close button to shoot down as well.

Carter,

Do you have a working example. Might be a great idea to put your code in codepen.io so people can see a working example.

Than Rafi,

figured it out!

Clifton Canady commented on Jeremy Englert's post over 4 years

Downloaded it last week and am using it for a project now! The file structure is great and can wait to customize it and make it my own.

Question: How would I incorporate this Dropdown Container(http://codepen.io/surjithctly/pen/pLDwe) into JointsWP?

The tab-bar works great! It is getting the parallax hero to work with the tab-bar. The parallax works fine when i deactivate the tab-bar.

Rafi,

Thanks you so much! I think I am understanding it better. Im in the process of trying to make a wordpress theme now! Thanks again.

I love Foundation!!!

Clifton

Oh ok cool! Thanks! Is there any video that I can watch on the pull and push

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Sherry Bradford's post about 4 years

@Sherry Bradford Not trying to be rude but my first question is why are you living in IE8. It is an insecure browser with vulnerabilities.

You commented on Carter Wooten's post over 4 years

Carter,

I noticed that the slides were scrolling over top of the tab-bar. Thats how i figured it out.

Carter,

You need to make the the z-index of the tab-bar like 30. The fullpage.js slide are above your tab-bar. Below is the solution. (http://codepen.io/cliftonc0613/pen/WvEKbK)

.tab-bar {
  z-index: 30;
}

You commented on Clifton Canady 's post over 4 years

Jeremy,

It would be nice if it did. Also I was wanting the open/close button to shoot down as well.

Carter,

Do you have a working example. Might be a great idea to put your code in codepen.io so people can see a working example.

Than Rafi,

figured it out!

You commented on Jeremy Englert's post over 4 years

Downloaded it last week and am using it for a project now! The file structure is great and can wait to customize it and make it my own.

Question: How would I incorporate this Dropdown Container(http://codepen.io/surjithctly/pen/pLDwe) into JointsWP?

The tab-bar works great! It is getting the parallax hero to work with the tab-bar. The parallax works fine when i deactivate the tab-bar.

Rafi,

Thanks you so much! I think I am understanding it better. Im in the process of trying to make a wordpress theme now! Thanks again.

I love Foundation!!!

Clifton

Oh ok cool! Thanks! Is there any video that I can watch on the pull and push

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content