Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Chicago, IL

Developer/Designer from Chicago, IL running local web development company

My Posts

My Comments

Invex09 commented on Invex09's post almost 5 years

Figured it out and it was just me being stupid and missing something. I didn't load 'foundation.js' and then didn't run the foundation() function on the page load. These were included at the very end of the sample page and I missed copying them to WP. Thanks for everyone that chimed in offering help!

Invex09 commented on Invex09's post almost 5 years

Thanks for the replies

@Ulrich
The drop-down.js file is to make the dropdowns compatible with IE6 by adding an .sfhover class to LI tags on hover. I tried commenting it out and it still doesn't work. Foundation.min.js is in the /js directory but the demo Foundation page didn't have it included (it only linked to modernizr.js so I just left it that way. I also tried adding it in before writing this reply and it didn't make a difference. Any other thoughts?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Invex09's post almost 5 years

Figured it out and it was just me being stupid and missing something. I didn't load 'foundation.js' and then didn't run the foundation() function on the page load. These were included at the very end of the sample page and I missed copying them to WP. Thanks for everyone that chimed in offering help!

You commented on Invex09's post almost 5 years

Thanks for the replies

@Ulrich
The drop-down.js file is to make the dropdowns compatible with IE6 by adding an .sfhover class to LI tags on hover. I tried commenting it out and it still doesn't work. Foundation.min.js is in the /js directory but the demo Foundation page didn't have it included (it only linked to modernizr.js so I just left it that way. I also tried adding it in before writing this reply and it didn't make a difference. Any other thoughts?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content