Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Pakistan

I am working as Front End Developer

My Posts

• NEW
  • Mega dropdown menu style issue

By Khan

Hans McMurdy

Hi guys. I am new to foundation. I want to create navbar. but the style should be the same as in attached image. as encircle in the image the arrow like symbol should adjust its position relative to the "li" automatically. So how can I do this ? Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Mega dropdown

By Khan

dropdown

Hi guys. I am new to foundation. I want to create navbar. but the style should be the same as in attached image. I have checked this link http://codepen.io/rafibomb/full/oepzE but I want just the style for Contact Us link just like in the image. If an... (continued)

Last Reply by Hans McMurdy almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Khan commented on Khan's post almost 5 years

@Hans McMurdy and @Rafi Benkual: thanks for your reply.
I have used the bootstrap framework till version 3, and now new in foundation.
I am using css as I have not yet the command on sass.
I want to design my navigation menu just like in the image. that is on the About case the dropdown menu div should be from left-right while in Contact Us case the dropdown menu should be from right-to-left.
I have solved it using custom css, but I would like to know that if foundation provides such type of classes to solve it using foundation.

Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Khan's post almost 5 years

@Hans McMurdy and @Rafi Benkual: thanks for your reply.
I have used the bootstrap framework till version 3, and now new in foundation.
I am using css as I have not yet the command on sass.
I want to design my navigation menu just like in the image. that is on the About case the dropdown menu div should be from left-right while in Contact Us case the dropdown menu should be from right-to-left.
I have solved it using custom css, but I would like to know that if foundation provides such type of classes to solve it using foundation.

Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content