Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Stefan commented on NoahJ's post almost 5 years

quick&dirty ... removed entire part Foundation.libs.tooltip{} from foundation.min.js and everything is fine

i've tried a plenty of workarounds, but if modernize is available inside foundation.min.js firefox hangs up with error ‚jquery is not responding‘.

tried different sequence of scripts and initialize-call of jquery and foundation. First after deleting all dependencies for modernizr inside foundation.min.js these error doesn't occur.

thanks for any hint or workaround!!!

<script src=js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="js/foundation.min.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/modernizr.js"></script>

<script>
$(function() {
   $(document).foundation();
});
</script>

we're having the same trouble with version 5.4.6 and jquery 8.2 .. is there a yet a workaround ??? thanks a lot :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on NoahJ's post almost 5 years

quick&dirty ... removed entire part Foundation.libs.tooltip{} from foundation.min.js and everything is fine

i've tried a plenty of workarounds, but if modernize is available inside foundation.min.js firefox hangs up with error ‚jquery is not responding‘.

tried different sequence of scripts and initialize-call of jquery and foundation. First after deleting all dependencies for modernizr inside foundation.min.js these error doesn't occur.

thanks for any hint or workaround!!!

<script src=js/vendor/jquery.js"></script>
<script src="js/foundation.min.js"></script>
<script src="js/vendor/modernizr.js"></script>

<script>
$(function() {
   $(document).foundation();
});
</script>

we're having the same trouble with version 5.4.6 and jquery 8.2 .. is there a yet a workaround ??? thanks a lot :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content