Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Zepto transition

By Cirox

zeptojquery

I bought a chat made with Foundation, probably coded in the time you where using zepto. Now Foundation doesn't use it anymore, and I will not use it as well. Can I avoid using zepto and instead make a reference to jquery without touching anything in ... (continued)

Last Reply by leomaves 4 months ago

• NEW
  • Switching pages

By Cirox

pages

I am planning to develop a web app with Zurb Foundation. I used jQuery Mobile but I found it too slow. The main problem I have to solve before going with Foundation is page switching, which in JQM was working well. How can I implement it? Is there so... (continued)

My Comments

Cirox commented on Brian Purkiss's post about 4 years

Let me clear a doubt:
Foundation For Apps helps create a webapp, that is always used through a browser or a webview (for example I can pack my FoundationForApps with Cordova or PhoneGap), right??

Can I use jQuery in Foundation For Apps? Do I have to learn AngularJs?

Cirox commented on Ben Norman's post about 4 years

As Oliver Gasser said:
the install process linked here (git clone https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps-template.git app) solves the problem.
I am on Mac with Yosemite

Cirox commented on qwe's post about 4 years

I have the same problem, changing the nav-menu to display:table solves the problem... I don't know, at the moment if it creates other issues

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Zepto transition

By Cirox

zeptojquery

I bought a chat made with Foundation, probably coded in the time you where using zepto. Now Foundation doesn't use it anymore, and I will not use it as well. Can I avoid using zepto and instead make a reference to jquery without touching anything in ... (continued)

Last Reply by leomaves 4 months ago

• NEW
  • Switching pages

By Cirox

pages

I am planning to develop a web app with Zurb Foundation. I used jQuery Mobile but I found it too slow. The main problem I have to solve before going with Foundation is page switching, which in JQM was working well. How can I implement it? Is there so... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Brian Purkiss's post about 4 years

Let me clear a doubt:
Foundation For Apps helps create a webapp, that is always used through a browser or a webview (for example I can pack my FoundationForApps with Cordova or PhoneGap), right??

Can I use jQuery in Foundation For Apps? Do I have to learn AngularJs?

You commented on Ben Norman's post about 4 years

As Oliver Gasser said:
the install process linked here (git clone https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps-template.git app) solves the problem.
I am on Mac with Yosemite

You commented on qwe's post about 4 years

I have the same problem, changing the nav-menu to display:table solves the problem... I don't know, at the moment if it creates other issues

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content