Menu icon Foundation

Developer | San Diego, CA

My Posts

My Comments

Adam Christianson commented on Gerry Kaplan's post 2 months

I'm running into a similar issue. Did you ever get an answer on this?

Adam Christianson commented on Gerry Kaplan's post 2 months

Adam Christianson commented on Nick Caldwell's post almost 2 years

The solution here from @Amazing Set is what worked for me though for me I had an issue where the animation appears was if it was sliding in from the top of the screen. I fixed it by adding an
overflow: hidden;
to the CSS for the wrapper class of the panels. So in this example
.tabs-content

Adam Christianson commented on Bojan St's post almost 2 years

I've tried this in Foundation 6 for Site using the following and the effect doesn't seem to work:

.tabs-content > .tabs-panel.is-active {
-webkit-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
-moz-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
-o-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
}

Any idea what I'm missing?

Adam Christianson commented on Frederik T's post over 2 years

I've run into an issue with this solution on iOS on small screens and I don't know how to solve it. The issue is caused by the size of the containing modal box taking up the height of the screen. When this happens Safari brings up it's top and bottom navigation which overlay the modal dialog content. Yes you can scroll inside the modal box but when you reach the bottom the contents are still covered by the Safari navigation.

Adam Christianson commented on Tom Dean's post almost 3 years

So is this how it is supposed to work by design or is this a bug. I also have noticed this effect, but had just chalked it up to a limitation of the 'expanded' class.

Adam Christianson commented on Adam Christianson's post over 3 years

OK. I wanted to edit my code example a bit and now the forum won't let me save it so here is a link to a Gist with the code sample: https://gist.github.com/phylaxis/27ec7c98cb94f8d2caa3

Adam Christianson commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 4 years

I'm still trying to solve this one. I now have a sample up here, http://03c7bc9.netsolhost.com/listing/banyan-estate/#details you can take a look at so you can see the issue. Notice if yu scroll down far enough the menu will stick.

Adam Christianson commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 5 years

I think I was actually able to get things fixed up by running a foundation update. I think I'm not at 5.4.6 which might have patched the issue.

Adam Christianson commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 5 years

I tried this patch, but I'm using grunt.js and now get this error:

Warning: bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/functions:13: error: error reading values after )
 Use --force to continue.

The patch seems to only work if you're using Ruby to compile?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gerry Kaplan's post 2 months

You commented on Gerry Kaplan's post 2 months

You commented on Nick Caldwell's post almost 2 years

The solution here from @Amazing Set is what worked for me though for me I had an issue where the animation appears was if it was sliding in from the top of the screen. I fixed it by adding an
overflow: hidden;
to the CSS for the wrapper class of the panels. So in this example
.tabs-content

You commented on Bojan St's post almost 2 years

I've tried this in Foundation 6 for Site using the following and the effect doesn't seem to work:

.tabs-content > .tabs-panel.is-active {
-webkit-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
-moz-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
-o-transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
transition: all ease-out 0.2s 0.1s;
}

Any idea what I'm missing?

You commented on Frederik T's post over 2 years

I've run into an issue with this solution on iOS on small screens and I don't know how to solve it. The issue is caused by the size of the containing modal box taking up the height of the screen. When this happens Safari brings up it's top and bottom navigation which overlay the modal dialog content. Yes you can scroll inside the modal box but when you reach the bottom the contents are still covered by the Safari navigation.

You commented on Tom Dean's post almost 3 years

So is this how it is supposed to work by design or is this a bug. I also have noticed this effect, but had just chalked it up to a limitation of the 'expanded' class.

You commented on Adam Christianson's post over 3 years

OK. I wanted to edit my code example a bit and now the forum won't let me save it so here is a link to a Gist with the code sample: https://gist.github.com/phylaxis/27ec7c98cb94f8d2caa3

You commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 4 years

I'm still trying to solve this one. I now have a sample up here, http://03c7bc9.netsolhost.com/listing/banyan-estate/#details you can take a look at so you can see the issue. Notice if yu scroll down far enough the menu will stick.

You commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 5 years

I think I was actually able to get things fixed up by running a foundation update. I think I'm not at 5.4.6 which might have patched the issue.

You commented on Adam Christianson's post almost 5 years

I tried this patch, but I'm using grunt.js and now get this error:

Warning: bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/functions:13: error: error reading values after )
 Use --force to continue.

The patch seems to only work if you're using Ruby to compile?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content