Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

James Van Waza commented on Tom Elliott's post over 4 years

Ok. Tom, For Windows you could write the steps so other Windows users, it can be simpler for them.

James Van Waza commented on James Van Waza's post over 4 years

Thanks Rafi, My question is when I use the styles. it is being overwrritten. Should I use the !important or?

Ok, check your email and let me know how it goes.

Which platform are you using? Windows or Mac ? For the screenshot you can send by email [email protected]

Hi Tom, Open up the command line try and follow this instructions. Once you get errors,kindly take a screenshot of the error from the command line, then I can figure out whats causing the problem

sudo npm install -g bower grunt-cli
sudo gem install foundation
sudo gem install compass
foundation new MY_PROJECT( Insert Name of Project)
cd MY_PROJECT
sudo gem install bundler
bundle (Only Run bundle once)
sudo bundle exec compass watch

Yes, with the alert-close, I don't need to add the alert-box class.

Hi Rafi, Thanks however in the example shown on http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/alert_boxes.html

Look Under Semantic Markup with SASS, it does not say that, is it possible to have that changed.

Thanks Esa, I reivewed the code and saw what was going wrong, now all my files are loading properly.

Thanks Again.

Hi, Esa. I followed your instructions and changed the names of the scripts,

/Foundation 5 Dependencies/
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-foundationmin', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/foundation.min.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-fastclick', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/fastclick.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-modernizr', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/modernizr.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', FALSE);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-placeholder', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/placeholder.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);

Is this the correct procedure, and if I want to put an alert at the top of the page, should I also initalize at the header.php page?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Tom Elliott's post over 4 years

Ok. Tom, For Windows you could write the steps so other Windows users, it can be simpler for them.

You commented on James Van Waza's post over 4 years

Thanks Rafi, My question is when I use the styles. it is being overwrritten. Should I use the !important or?

Ok, check your email and let me know how it goes.

Which platform are you using? Windows or Mac ? For the screenshot you can send by email [email protected]

Hi Tom, Open up the command line try and follow this instructions. Once you get errors,kindly take a screenshot of the error from the command line, then I can figure out whats causing the problem

sudo npm install -g bower grunt-cli
sudo gem install foundation
sudo gem install compass
foundation new MY_PROJECT( Insert Name of Project)
cd MY_PROJECT
sudo gem install bundler
bundle (Only Run bundle once)
sudo bundle exec compass watch

Yes, with the alert-close, I don't need to add the alert-box class.

Hi Rafi, Thanks however in the example shown on http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/alert_boxes.html

Look Under Semantic Markup with SASS, it does not say that, is it possible to have that changed.

Thanks Esa, I reivewed the code and saw what was going wrong, now all my files are loading properly.

Thanks Again.

Hi, Esa. I followed your instructions and changed the names of the scripts,

/Foundation 5 Dependencies/
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-foundationmin', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/foundation.min.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-fastclick', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/fastclick.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-modernizr', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/modernizr.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', FALSE);
wp_enqueue_script('f554bethel-placeholder', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/vendor/placeholder.js', array('jquery'), '20152103', true);

Is this the correct procedure, and if I want to put an alert at the top of the page, should I also initalize at the header.php page?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content