Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

SP commented on SP's post about 5 years

What does static site mean? The website I created will be interactive with my readers. It has elements such as submission forms and links to other places. I have multiple pages in my website, like a contact page and FAQ and about us page.

Is there a language I can associate with Framework? I guess that's what I'm trying to ask.

SP commented on SP's post about 5 years

My website hasn't been put on the internet or any other servers yet. It's all just code within my C Drive. When I open it on other computers, I just use a flash drive to transfer the folder and open it through there.

I don't know how to link you the site but if you tell me how I would gladly do so. I don't know if uploading the folder would work but if it does I'll try that.

Also, I haven't hardly touched any of the foundation.css. The only things I changed were the background-image and some text colors. I haven't messed with any of the media queries or height/widths of anything which is why I'm having trouble understanding why my content is distorted on other computers.

Update: I wrote the code on a 1366 x 768 (32 bit) resolution. The website works on larger resolutions, but is squished on smaller resolution screens. Also, the website reads fine on all other browsers except for the older versions of Internet Explorer. What do I have to do to fix it so that it works on old IE?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on SP's post about 5 years

What does static site mean? The website I created will be interactive with my readers. It has elements such as submission forms and links to other places. I have multiple pages in my website, like a contact page and FAQ and about us page.

Is there a language I can associate with Framework? I guess that's what I'm trying to ask.

You commented on SP's post about 5 years

My website hasn't been put on the internet or any other servers yet. It's all just code within my C Drive. When I open it on other computers, I just use a flash drive to transfer the folder and open it through there.

I don't know how to link you the site but if you tell me how I would gladly do so. I don't know if uploading the folder would work but if it does I'll try that.

Also, I haven't hardly touched any of the foundation.css. The only things I changed were the background-image and some text colors. I haven't messed with any of the media queries or height/widths of anything which is why I'm having trouble understanding why my content is distorted on other computers.

Update: I wrote the code on a 1366 x 768 (32 bit) resolution. The website works on larger resolutions, but is squished on smaller resolution screens. Also, the website reads fine on all other browsers except for the older versions of Internet Explorer. What do I have to do to fix it so that it works on old IE?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content