Menu icon Foundation
Reveal problem on iOS tablet

Hi,

I have problem with reveal modals on iPad. The site I built is working well on desktop and mobile but for some reason I can not quite understand the modals all look weird on iPads. I am the first to admit the code is messy and probably far from well structured, but I am willing to listen to anybody who can help me understand this issue. :-)

Site here: nordanfors.se/mam9182

Click any of the two tabs in the top or the encircled question mark on an iPad should produce the problem.

revealpositioniosipad

Hi,

I have problem with reveal modals on iPad. The site I built is working well on desktop and mobile but for some reason I can not quite understand the modals all look weird on iPads. I am the first to admit the code is messy and probably far from well structured, but I am willing to listen to anybody who can help me understand this issue. :-)

Site here: nordanfors.se/mam9182

Click any of the two tabs in the top or the encircled question mark on an iPad should produce the problem.

Johan Nordanfors 4 months ago

I solved it (sort of...) by adding this to the css:

.is-reveal-open{

width:100%;

}

Apparently this class is added to the body when the reveal opens and for some reason it did not fill the entire width in iOS medium and up.

David Jack 4 months ago

iOS 9 brought genuinely necessary support for one next to the other multitasking–the capacity to show two applications on-screen in the meantime. While that was all assignment writing uk exceptionally well, each application was as still limited to a single window.

kaylaron 2 months ago

On your ipad try reinstalling safari and restart your ipad or install chrome or any other web browser, it may work/

spanish learning offline

Taylor Shaw 13 days ago

It’s really an odd problem for sure. The site has been performing well with other devices especially mobiles and desktop. I recommend you try viewing the website in an android tablet just to make sure if the problem is with iOS or with the screen resolution. pacdiecast