Menu icon Foundation
Are there breakpoint specific alignment classes with Flex Grid?

I've been using Foundation for a while now, but are just now diving into the flex grid. I just had a quick question about the alignment classes. 

Are there alignment classes for specific breakpoints? With the float grid, if you wanted to horizontally center text on small but have left aligned on medium up you would just use .text-center and .medium-text-left. 

But in the docs, I haven't found any alignment classes with the flex grid that are specific to particular breakpoints. So was wondering if there is something like: .small-align-center  or .medium-align-right

Additionally, are there any breakpoint specific classes for vertical alignment. Would be nice to have classes such as .medium-align-bottom and .large-align-middle. Same thing for the child column vertical alignment classes. 

So if there aren't any breakpoint specific alignment classes, how would you recommend handling different alignments for different breakpoints. Would you just use css media queries? If you're using the flex grid, would using vertical-align in css work just as it would if you used the alignment classes?

Thanks in advance!

flex gridvertical alignmenthorizontal alignment

I've been using Foundation for a while now, but are just now diving into the flex grid. I just had a quick question about the alignment classes. 

Are there alignment classes for specific breakpoints? With the float grid, if you wanted to horizontally center text on small but have left aligned on medium up you would just use .text-center and .medium-text-left. 

But in the docs, I haven't found any alignment classes with the flex grid that are specific to particular breakpoints. So was wondering if there is something like: .small-align-center  or .medium-align-right

Additionally, are there any breakpoint specific classes for vertical alignment. Would be nice to have classes such as .medium-align-bottom and .large-align-middle. Same thing for the child column vertical alignment classes. 

So if there aren't any breakpoint specific alignment classes, how would you recommend handling different alignments for different breakpoints. Would you just use css media queries? If you're using the flex grid, would using vertical-align in css work just as it would if you used the alignment classes?

Thanks in advance!