Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Foundation 6 dropdown menu boxes

By Tmk Eftn

foundation6 dropdown

I created a top-bar menu using Foundation 6 looking at its documentarion and some tutorials on its page. I managed to make it work responsively, changes from dropdown to drilldown when in mobile view. All ok, but I'm missing something here. The drop... (continued)

Replies
  • Equalizer in a mixed layout of columns

By Tmk Eftn

Equalizer

Hello, I'm making a mixed layout and I want to use Equalizer to make the first column and the second column the same height. The catch is that the second column is another grid layout. Inside that second grid, Equalizer works like a charm, but between ... (continued)

Last Reply by Tmk Eftn almost 3 years ago

My Comments

Tmk Eftn commented on Tmk Eftn's post 28 days

In case anyone stumbles across the same problem and F6 poor documentation, I found a solution herehttp://zerosixthree.se/vertical-align-anything-with-just-3-lines-of-css/You create a class with those properties and add to yours elements inside the row you want to align vertically.

Tmk Eftn commented on Tmk Eftn's post almost 3 years

Sorry guys, my mistake. I got confused with the uploaded files to the server. Apparently that Reference Error problem was present in 5.3.0 but was fixed in 5.3.1
It is working now.

Tmk Eftn commented on Tmk Eftn's post almost 3 years

That suggestion did not work. All equalization simply stop working.
According to documentation, data-equalizer attribute should be applied to a parent container. Then apply the data-equalizer-watch attribute to each element I like to have an equal height. So, using only one data-equalizer attribute don't look like the correct approach. For me, nesting makes sense, since I want to make a mixed layout grid.
Anyone has another ideia?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tmk Eftn's post 28 days

In case anyone stumbles across the same problem and F6 poor documentation, I found a solution herehttp://zerosixthree.se/vertical-align-anything-with-just-3-lines-of-css/You create a class with those properties and add to yours elements inside the row you want to align vertically.

You commented on Tmk Eftn's post almost 3 years

Sorry guys, my mistake. I got confused with the uploaded files to the server. Apparently that Reference Error problem was present in 5.3.0 but was fixed in 5.3.1
It is working now.

You commented on Tmk Eftn's post almost 3 years

That suggestion did not work. All equalization simply stop working.
According to documentation, data-equalizer attribute should be applied to a parent container. Then apply the data-equalizer-watch attribute to each element I like to have an equal height. So, using only one data-equalizer attribute don't look like the correct approach. For me, nesting makes sense, since I want to make a mixed layout grid.
Anyone has another ideia?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content