Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jessica Meyer Votaw commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post almost 2 years

Oh my gosh - Thank you so much for your help! The map was definitely causing the problem. I'm not sure I would have put the two and two together so appreciate it!!! :)

Jessica Meyer Votaw commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post about 3 years

Thank you so much!

For the paths - were you talking about fixing them to be the following paths? I fixed those and the foundation components still aren't showing up. Thank you for bringing the Compass error to my attention. Will check out that article!

_sass/_syntax-highlighting.css

stylesheets/app.css

Here is the live site. Thank you for offering to help! I still can't figure out what is going on.

http://jessicameyer.github.io/

Hi Wing-Hou Chan! Thank you for your response. I will publish the page and let you know when I do! :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post almost 2 years

Oh my gosh - Thank you so much for your help! The map was definitely causing the problem. I'm not sure I would have put the two and two together so appreciate it!!! :)

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post about 3 years

Thank you so much!

For the paths - were you talking about fixing them to be the following paths? I fixed those and the foundation components still aren't showing up. Thank you for bringing the Compass error to my attention. Will check out that article!

_sass/_syntax-highlighting.css

stylesheets/app.css

Here is the live site. Thank you for offering to help! I still can't figure out what is going on.

http://jessicameyer.github.io/

Hi Wing-Hou Chan! Thank you for your response. I will publish the page and let you know when I do! :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers