Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jakob Silbermann commented on Jakob Silbermann's post 5 days

Hello Rafi,
thank you for the explanation and link. I will work on it and come back if further questions pop up.
Bye Jakob

Jakob Silbermann commented on Jakob Silbermann's post 11 days

Hello rafi,

Thank you for your answer but can you explain shortly what the difference between #each and @each is ? I tried to find out about this by myself and google but i just found several post which I do not understand*. So I think it might be something fundamental between # and @. Sorry I am on the level one is after watching all of the various you tube introduction videos of you and your colleagues. I really enjoyed them they are very good and it is fun to watch them.

Jakob

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jakob Silbermann's post 5 days

Hello Rafi,
thank you for the explanation and link. I will work on it and come back if further questions pop up.
Bye Jakob

You commented on Jakob Silbermann's post 11 days

Hello rafi,

Thank you for your answer but can you explain shortly what the difference between #each and @each is ? I tried to find out about this by myself and google but i just found several post which I do not understand*. So I think it might be something fundamental between # and @. Sorry I am on the level one is after watching all of the various you tube introduction videos of you and your colleagues. I really enjoyed them they are very good and it is fun to watch them.

Jakob

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content