Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Make change in foundation-email.scss

By Hao Yu

email; sass;

Just started using the SASS version for html email. I wanna make changes to foundation-email.scss which is included in app.scss. Say when I go to the node-modules/foundation-emails/components/_normalize.scss and make changes. There's no change made in&nbs... (continued)

Last Reply by Hao Yu 3 months ago

My Comments

Hao Yu commented on Hao Yu's post 2 months

Thank you Rafi.
Say I have serveral partials html file with different name that I can choose to insert into my emails.
I want to simply type in the partials names in the front matter block so that me and others don't have to scroll down in html file to change the partial names that are inserted into the emails. Is there anyway I could accomplish that?

Basically it looks like this:
//front matter block
---
Pname: partial1
---
//content of my email
{{> Pname}}

Hao Yu commented on Hao Yu's post 3 months

I found out. Every time you make changes to scss file included in foundation-emails.scss, just stop the process in terminal and npm start again. The change will be applied.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hao Yu's post 2 months

Thank you Rafi.
Say I have serveral partials html file with different name that I can choose to insert into my emails.
I want to simply type in the partials names in the front matter block so that me and others don't have to scroll down in html file to change the partial names that are inserted into the emails. Is there anyway I could accomplish that?

Basically it looks like this:
//front matter block
---
Pname: partial1
---
//content of my email
{{> Pname}}

You commented on Hao Yu's post 3 months

I found out. Every time you make changes to scss file included in foundation-emails.scss, just stop the process in terminal and npm start again. The change will be applied.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content