Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Just Clint commented on Just Clint's post 20 days

HI Corey, thanks for the response. I had tried offsets but they only work in one direction offsetting from the left so it didn't really help in this scenario. Ultimately I ended up using the code above along with the visibility classes.
https://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/visibility.html
Thanks!

Just Clint commented on Just Clint's post about 1 month

I got what I wanted like so but hate having to add empty markup. Considering the small attribute behaves according to is given value its seems unnecessary to have to do the following to set the large attribute value.
<row>
<columns large="3">
</columns>
<columns small="12" large="6">
<p>Some text.</p>
</columns>
<columns large="3">
</columns>
</row>
If anyone has a better more elegant solution assuming you cant just define the large attribute in the same manner you can the small attribute, Id love to hear about it.
Thanks!

Just Clint commented on Just Clint's post about 1 month

Thanks for the quick response Rafi. I guess thats where Im a bit confused is if this is table behavior then why do the expected results work on a small screen but not a large one? In fact, Id expect exactly the opposite. 
The goal Im really trying to achieve here is a column size of 6 on large screens (which I intend to center) and then 12 column size on small screens (basically full width). 
My issues is any value I give the small attribute works but regardless of the value in the large attribute the result is always a size of 12.
Thanks!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Just Clint's post 20 days

HI Corey, thanks for the response. I had tried offsets but they only work in one direction offsetting from the left so it didn't really help in this scenario. Ultimately I ended up using the code above along with the visibility classes.
https://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/visibility.html
Thanks!

You commented on Just Clint's post about 1 month

I got what I wanted like so but hate having to add empty markup. Considering the small attribute behaves according to is given value its seems unnecessary to have to do the following to set the large attribute value.
<row>
<columns large="3">
</columns>
<columns small="12" large="6">
<p>Some text.</p>
</columns>
<columns large="3">
</columns>
</row>
If anyone has a better more elegant solution assuming you cant just define the large attribute in the same manner you can the small attribute, Id love to hear about it.
Thanks!

You commented on Just Clint's post about 1 month

Thanks for the quick response Rafi. I guess thats where Im a bit confused is if this is table behavior then why do the expected results work on a small screen but not a large one? In fact, Id expect exactly the opposite. 
The goal Im really trying to achieve here is a column size of 6 on large screens (which I intend to center) and then 12 column size on small screens (basically full width). 
My issues is any value I give the small attribute works but regardless of the value in the large attribute the result is always a size of 12.
Thanks!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content