Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | Vancouver, BC

The title above is a little misleading. I think jack, or jane, of all trade is more accurate

My Posts

My Comments

Karima Premji commented on Adam Sherman's post 3 days

ANSWER FOUND: add to stylesheet
.is-drilldown { min-height: 0!important;}
Should have remembered the cascading part of stylesheet ;(
---------------
hello Rafi
I'm using F6.2.0 so that I can place a responsive dropdown with drilldown option.  I have this working beautifully.  However like others, i'm having an issue with the extra space the drilldown is taking on mobiles. I have added the attributes as listing in the above documentation, with no success.  I was looking in firebug and noticed that if I simply removed the inline style of min-height, it did the trick.
Since this is part of the js and probably used elsewhere in the code, I did not want to simply comment it out of the js.  How can i bypass this?

Karima Premji commented on Karima Premji's post 16 days

I reverted back to F6.2.0 and finally got the menu working as drilldown for small and medium, dropdown for large.
I have a minor question regarding the drilldown on iphone 6S.  Panels 2+ are given an inline height.  but when you click back, that height remains and leaves a lot space before any content is seen.  how can i reduce this?  in the js?

Karima Premji commented on Heidi Lambeth's post 23 days

did you include this css rules for small screen
.no-js .top-bar { display: none; }
and for @media only screen and (min-width: 40em) {    .no-js .top-bar { display: block; }    .no-js .title-bar { display: none; }
}
lastly, last line below the js calls should be
<script>    $(document).foundation();</script>

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Responsive Menu Question (F6)

By Heidi Lambeth

First of all, let me start by saying I am totally new to Foundation but am excited about the possibilities. I am trying to use the Responsive Top Bar Menu and have it display only on small screens. I have copied the code almost exactly, but for some rea... (continued)

Last Reply by Karima Premji 23 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Adam Sherman's post 3 days

ANSWER FOUND: add to stylesheet
.is-drilldown { min-height: 0!important;}
Should have remembered the cascading part of stylesheet ;(
---------------
hello Rafi
I'm using F6.2.0 so that I can place a responsive dropdown with drilldown option.  I have this working beautifully.  However like others, i'm having an issue with the extra space the drilldown is taking on mobiles. I have added the attributes as listing in the above documentation, with no success.  I was looking in firebug and noticed that if I simply removed the inline style of min-height, it did the trick.
Since this is part of the js and probably used elsewhere in the code, I did not want to simply comment it out of the js.  How can i bypass this?

You commented on Karima Premji's post 16 days

I reverted back to F6.2.0 and finally got the menu working as drilldown for small and medium, dropdown for large.
I have a minor question regarding the drilldown on iphone 6S.  Panels 2+ are given an inline height.  but when you click back, that height remains and leaves a lot space before any content is seen.  how can i reduce this?  in the js?

You commented on Heidi Lambeth's post 23 days

did you include this css rules for small screen
.no-js .top-bar { display: none; }
and for @media only screen and (min-width: 40em) {    .no-js .top-bar { display: block; }    .no-js .title-bar { display: none; }
}
lastly, last line below the js calls should be
<script>    $(document).foundation();</script>

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content