Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • c# in emails

By Mads

c#Responsivegmailbrowserif/else statement

Hello.I have noticed a thing, and I have to find out if it is only me that happens for.I have some very long emails, that require to "show all message" in gmail. When I do that my emails are not responsive in the browser. I go to my code, and delete all t... (continued)

• Gmail and responsive

By Mads

Responsiveframework

Hello.I made an email, that contains a lot of data. The email is cutted, so a person has to click "show all message" in the buttom of gmail. That means a browser tab is showing with all my email in. When I drag my browser to be smaller window size, t... (continued)

Last Reply by Wilhelm Törnroos 6 days ago

Replies
  • Responsive email in browser

By Mads

Responsivebrowser

Hello.I am using the CSS framework for emails. There is one thing there is wondering me. When I see my design I made on different phones, email clients everything is looking good. But when I open my page on localhost, the webpage of the email is not res... (continued)

Last Reply by Erica about 1 month ago

• resize buttons

By Mads

buttonsresizegrid

Hello. Is there not a way to resize buttons in Foundation emails 2? It seems so crazy for me, that there only is 4 sizes. I need to have to buttons below eachother. I can choose expanded or small-expanded, thats it?.... I need the buttons to go full... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 2 months ago

• NEW
  • Border on Outlook changes color

By Mads

Outlookbuttoncss

Hello.I am using Foundation for emails 2 with CSS, and is almost finish with my design template. But I cannot figure out why Outlook 2010 is setting a border inside and outside my button, and how I can solve this? The background also change color. I used ... (continued)

My Comments

No Content

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

No Content

Posts Followed

No Content