Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Sass Breakpoint Mixin

By YH

Sassbreakpointsmixinsfoundation 6

Why is @include breakpoint(small only) {} not working? I dont get how the Sass Mixins should work correctly. Says it should be like: .element { // Only affects medium screens and smaller @include breakpoint(medium down) { } // Only affects medi... (continued)

Last Reply by YH 2 months ago

Replies
  • Change Orbit slider transition

By YH

Orbitslider

Hello, I cant find where the sass transition for the slider is given, either in the standard foundation css or the MUI sass settings. It removes the class with the transition which makes it hard to see the exact css etc.  Thanks!

Last Reply by YH 3 months ago

My Comments

YH commented on YH's post 2 months

Yeah had an error in terminal, fixed it and now it works great, really like this feature!Thanks,

YH commented on YH's post 3 months

Alright thanks, but where can I change the speed of the transition, change to ease-in, set a delay etc. Is this also possible with a MUI attribute?

YH commented on Tim Logemann's post 4 months

Hmm, that link is dead now, I saw the data-transition="overlap" but that doesn't seem to work for me. If someone could link me that fix again would be great! For now I will try to fix it with my own code. 
Edit: Got it working with that codepen by Brandon too, thanks!

YH commented on YH's post 6 months

Thanks Joshua, I am not using Sass but I found out the correct way to change it in the CSS file.
I changed large size 1px so iPad landscape is not seen as large anymore. This way the responsive menu etc trigger on iPad.

CSS:
.foundation-mq {

font-family: "small=0em&medium=40em&large=64.063em&xlarge=75em&xxlarge=90em"; }

Posts Followed

Replies
  • F6 offcanvas overlap

By Tim Logemann

foundation 6offcanvasoverlap

In Foundation 5 getting the offcanvas to overlap instead of push was really easy. In Foundation 6 not so much, the Foundation 5 way doesn't work anymore (like I expected) and there are no signs of this on the docs. Is it still possible to get the offca... (continued)

Last Reply by YH 4 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on YH's post 2 months

Yeah had an error in terminal, fixed it and now it works great, really like this feature!Thanks,

You commented on YH's post 3 months

Alright thanks, but where can I change the speed of the transition, change to ease-in, set a delay etc. Is this also possible with a MUI attribute?

You commented on Tim Logemann's post 4 months

Hmm, that link is dead now, I saw the data-transition="overlap" but that doesn't seem to work for me. If someone could link me that fix again would be great! For now I will try to fix it with my own code. 
Edit: Got it working with that codepen by Brandon too, thanks!

You commented on YH's post 6 months

Thanks Joshua, I am not using Sass but I found out the correct way to change it in the CSS file.
I changed large size 1px so iPad landscape is not seen as large anymore. This way the responsive menu etc trigger on iPad.

CSS:
.foundation-mq {

font-family: "small=0em&medium=40em&large=64.063em&xlarge=75em&xxlarge=90em"; }

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content