Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Indianapolis, IN

My Posts

My Comments

scottallenmccullough@gmail.com commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 3 months

Brilliant! That was it. Thanks, Ryan

scottallenmccullough@gmail.com commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 3 months

Thanks, Ryan. I'm using flex-grid.

Unfortunately, none of those suggestions worked. I'm stumped!

Thanks, Ryan. I didn't think there was a difference syntactically between column and columns. I'm currently working on it locally. I will try changing the image tag later today when I next work on the project. I was using the inspector and couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, that's why I posted on the forum. I was stumped.

Thanks, Ryan. I will try those.

Thank you, Val. I will try that.

Something like this. It doesn't have to have the month column header. I thought maybe the block list template in the building blocks  would be a good place to start, but I could never quite get it to style inline. P.S. Love your videos, Rafi. I've learned a lot. Thanks.

scottallenmccullough@gmail.com commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 9 months

Mine works just like the example you posted. Yours floats the left menu to the left and floats the right menu to the right. I'm trying to get mine to work like the example on the zurb website link I posted. In that example, the left menu is floated right towards the logo in the center and the right menu is floated left towards the logo in the center. Thanks

scottallenmccullough@gmail.com commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 9 months

Thank you.

I am using F6. Is there a comparable example for F6? Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 3 months

Brilliant! That was it. Thanks, Ryan

Thanks, Ryan. I'm using flex-grid.

Unfortunately, none of those suggestions worked. I'm stumped!

Thanks, Ryan. I didn't think there was a difference syntactically between column and columns. I'm currently working on it locally. I will try changing the image tag later today when I next work on the project. I was using the inspector and couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, that's why I posted on the forum. I was stumped.

Thanks, Ryan. I will try those.

Thank you, Val. I will try that.

Something like this. It doesn't have to have the month column header. I thought maybe the block list template in the building blocks  would be a good place to start, but I could never quite get it to style inline. P.S. Love your videos, Rafi. I've learned a lot. Thanks.

You commented on scottallenmccullough@gmail.com's post 9 months

Mine works just like the example you posted. Yours floats the left menu to the left and floats the right menu to the right. I'm trying to get mine to work like the example on the zurb website link I posted. In that example, the left menu is floated right towards the logo in the center and the right menu is floated left towards the logo in the center. Thanks

Thank you.

I am using F6. Is there a comparable example for F6? Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content