Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• XY Grid Margin

By Paul Summers

xy gridmargin

Playing with XY Grids in a fresh 6.4 project this morning, looks great but margins aren't working? grid-margin-x does not add a gutter, padding however works fine! Checked $margin-grid: true and all looks good. Created a clean and simple test with th... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual 16 days ago

• Top Bar Link Padding

By Paul Summers

top bar padding

I'm trying to adjust the height of the top bar on scroll while having the top bar links full height with background on hover... .top-bar-section li a { padding-top: 30px !important; padding-bottom: 30px !important; } This achieves the des... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

My Comments

Paul Summers commented on Paul Summers's post 5 days

Well yes but there is no ease via those standard transitions? Currently state the class, e.g. data-options="animInFromLeft:orbit-slide-in-right but as i say, the $timing value is ignored.

Paul Summers commented on Paul Summers's post about 3 years

The only way i can achieve this is to apply:

.top-bar-section ul.left li:first-child > a {
border-radius: 3px 0 0 3px;
}

but then this breaks the small screen menu layout.

The border radius works fine on the nav and is visible when i remove the list but the corners square back up again when menu items are included, hence my thoughts that the first menu item would require border radius also...

Did try that but no joy! I can see a radius when I scale down the browser pixel width but I feel its the opening and closing that seem to need the radius?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Paul Summers's post 5 days

Well yes but there is no ease via those standard transitions? Currently state the class, e.g. data-options="animInFromLeft:orbit-slide-in-right but as i say, the $timing value is ignored.

You commented on Paul Summers's post about 3 years

The only way i can achieve this is to apply:

.top-bar-section ul.left li:first-child > a {
border-radius: 3px 0 0 3px;
}

but then this breaks the small screen menu layout.

The border radius works fine on the nav and is visible when i remove the list but the corners square back up again when menu items are included, hence my thoughts that the first menu item would require border radius also...

Did try that but no joy! I can see a radius when I scale down the browser pixel width but I feel its the opening and closing that seem to need the radius?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content