Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Nick Lane commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

Hi James,

I've attempted to use this on a test Foundation 5 page locally, downloading the latest JS file from your REM polyfill repo.

After applying the conditional and links within the head, and applying script link to a local download of your REM file, it seems I'm running into rendering issues. The first time the page loads, all is well in IE8. However, with any page refresh or reload of the same page, its as if the page is choking on a memory issue? Just curious if you were experiencing the same.

I'm using the sample HTML file provided in the base Foundation download, 5.0.2, and the JavaScript file from your latest master branch.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

Hi James,

I've attempted to use this on a test Foundation 5 page locally, downloading the latest JS file from your REM polyfill repo.

After applying the conditional and links within the head, and applying script link to a local download of your REM file, it seems I'm running into rendering issues. The first time the page loads, all is well in IE8. However, with any page refresh or reload of the same page, its as if the page is choking on a memory issue? Just curious if you were experiencing the same.

I'm using the sample HTML file provided in the base Foundation download, 5.0.2, and the JavaScript file from your latest master branch.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content