Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Emma Nymton commented on Emma Nymton's post 3 days

Uh, to clarify - the issue I am seeing is that the submenus are appearing below the top level menu on page load, making the menu a good bit taller than it ought to be and pretty awful visually. On the page where things appear normal you have to hover or click on the top level menu to get the submenu to appear which is the expected behaviour.

Emma Nymton commented on Emma Nymton's post 10 months

You've been a great help, thanks - and led me down the path of correcting my misunderstandings about Sass!

Ah... so when I see a building block which has SCSS code I can't make use of it unless I use git or a package manager?
Thankyou. 

That directory doesn't exist in the zip file I download when I download Foundation for sites.

I get:

index.html
css
js

...and that's it. I'm downloading it from:

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/download.html/

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Emma Nymton's post 3 days

Uh, to clarify - the issue I am seeing is that the submenus are appearing below the top level menu on page load, making the menu a good bit taller than it ought to be and pretty awful visually. On the page where things appear normal you have to hover or click on the top level menu to get the submenu to appear which is the expected behaviour.

You commented on Emma Nymton's post 10 months

You've been a great help, thanks - and led me down the path of correcting my misunderstandings about Sass!

Ah... so when I see a building block which has SCSS code I can't make use of it unless I use git or a package manager?
Thankyou. 

That directory doesn't exist in the zip file I download when I download Foundation for sites.

I get:

index.html
css
js

...and that's it. I'm downloading it from:

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/download.html/

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content