Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Magellan Doesn't Reach Last Child

By James Craine

Magellan

I've run into a problem where the last section of my page is much shorter in height than the others. As a result, the top of that section doesn't come anywhere close to the top of the viewport - so Magellan doesn't trigger a highlight of the last-child of... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

My Comments

James Craine commented on Gregory Dickson's post about 2 years

For future people stuck on this problem. I managed to hot-fix this by adding a wildcard pattern on the date input.

<input class="ui-datepicker" name="date" type="date" pattern="/*">

James Craine commented on Jamie Brightmore's post over 2 years

Yep, same issue. Anyone?

James Craine commented on Vladimir's post almost 3 years

Yes, please update the docs. A lot seems to be breaking with these later versions of Foundation :/

James Craine commented on Marek Simko's post almost 3 years

I'm having a strange and very obscure problem with a Gruntfile I'm using. I've traced it down to my grunt file somehow ignoring the @include exports command. The Sass compile is including the global styles with each Foundation component (duplicating).

I would be so grateful if someone could take a look for me:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26188949/foundation-global-styles-repeating-unexpectedly-in-grunt-file

James Craine commented on James Craine's post almost 3 years

Nevermind, found the problem was I wasn't carrying version 5.4.2. Updated Foundation via Bower and now it's all good. Cheers!

James Craine commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

Bump. I'd really like to know this too.

James Craine commented on James Craine's post over 3 years

Thanks Rafi, although 'fade' and 'slide' works, I can't get any of the other animations to work. Particularly the 'horizontal-push' that Foundation 4's Orbit is using in the docs. Could the one in the docs actually be using Orbit from F3?

James Craine commented on James Craine's post over 3 years

Hmm, I'm not sure why my formatting / paragraphs haven't gone through. Sorry for the text wall!

James Craine commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

I don't suppose you can utilise the medium grid with that method?

James Craine commented on pulla's post over 3 years

I wonder why Foundation included Open Sans at all. I would have expected a basic font like Helvetica Neue and to overwrite that with my own font of choice.

Plus the Open Sans font makes all small text really thin and ugly. Especially on the F5 Docs. I much preferred the Foundation 4 docs because of Helvetica.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gregory Dickson's post about 2 years

For future people stuck on this problem. I managed to hot-fix this by adding a wildcard pattern on the date input.

<input class="ui-datepicker" name="date" type="date" pattern="/*">

You commented on Jamie Brightmore's post over 2 years

Yep, same issue. Anyone?

You commented on Vladimir's post almost 3 years

Yes, please update the docs. A lot seems to be breaking with these later versions of Foundation :/

You commented on Marek Simko's post almost 3 years

I'm having a strange and very obscure problem with a Gruntfile I'm using. I've traced it down to my grunt file somehow ignoring the @include exports command. The Sass compile is including the global styles with each Foundation component (duplicating).

I would be so grateful if someone could take a look for me:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26188949/foundation-global-styles-repeating-unexpectedly-in-grunt-file

You commented on James Craine's post almost 3 years

Nevermind, found the problem was I wasn't carrying version 5.4.2. Updated Foundation via Bower and now it's all good. Cheers!

You commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

Bump. I'd really like to know this too.

You commented on James Craine's post over 3 years

Thanks Rafi, although 'fade' and 'slide' works, I can't get any of the other animations to work. Particularly the 'horizontal-push' that Foundation 4's Orbit is using in the docs. Could the one in the docs actually be using Orbit from F3?

You commented on James Craine's post over 3 years

Hmm, I'm not sure why my formatting / paragraphs haven't gone through. Sorry for the text wall!

You commented on James Cocker's post over 3 years

I don't suppose you can utilise the medium grid with that method?

You commented on pulla's post over 3 years

I wonder why Foundation included Open Sans at all. I would have expected a basic font like Helvetica Neue and to overwrite that with my own font of choice.

Plus the Open Sans font makes all small text really thin and ugly. Especially on the F5 Docs. I much preferred the Foundation 4 docs because of Helvetica.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content